chapter 6

Minato's eyes widened as he noticed the three tomoe sharingan his son now possessed. He would have to talk to him later no matter what.

Meanwhile

Naruto was walking down the street not even knowing he had the sharingan. AS if in slow motion a kunai came his way. Naruto looked up to see Mito smirking. Naruto just looked pissed and continued down the road. Mito being the little bitch she was got angry that she was ignored and followed him.  He went to him and sasukes spot not knowing he was being followed. There was a waterfall in the center with many fruit trees at the bottom. There was statues of foxes and crows lined up in the edges. there were also many seals placed to keep the place a secret. Naruto went through handsigns and activated the seals as he walked in. Mito with her training snuck in unnoticed. Naruto walked up to the waterfall and looked at himself. He saw the sharingan spin. he quickly shut off the chakra flow to his eyes.  He started training with his many jutsus. and finally he started working on creating his own.   He was going to make a fire jutsu with extra seals to make the jutsu look like a fire fox.  He was having a hard time so he decided to pick up with training tomorrow.  Just then Mito slipped out of her hiding spot and landed right beside him. He was clearly angered that she was there. 

"What the fuck are you doing here"Naruto asked barely containing his anger.

"I was just trying to get you to train me but you always push me away so i decided that i will try and convince you to train me"Mito said Matter of factly. 

"Leave dont you have enough you already took my position as clan heir and you recieve training from thee sannin jaraiya, and YOUR parents." Naruto said anger clearly visable.

Mito got up and stomped out of the field and headed home. When she got there Minato asked her if she'd seen her brother.

"yeah he should be here in a while."Mito said and proceeded to make some instant ramen.

Naruto walked in and started to go to his room before Kushina called out to him "Honey me and your father want to talk to you" Kushina said. 

Not wanting to waste time minato asked "How did you gain the sharingan"

NAruto looked at him boredly and said "Seems like my grandfather is Madara himself." 

Naruto left before anymore questions could be asked.

Well there you have it folks the beginning to the next chapter. Leave your questions and comments below. also i thank those who are reading this book. It means alot. Also i would like to say that Please vote on the pairing for this story. leave suggestions in the comments section. and Thanks again. CYA!!