Chapter 26

Jacob POV

*Gunshot*

"I grab Ce-Ce and hit the ground, everyone is yelling and I'm scared as ever, I heard footsteps then laughter"

Jaden: Jacob? Come out you little bitch

Rayan: Jaden what the fuck man?

Jaden: *Shoots gun* EVERYONE GET THE FUCK UP NOW!

"everyone stands up I'm still holding Ce-Ce, Craig holding sunny Jessie hiding behind Ray and Chresanto"

Ce-Ce: Jaden what are you doing?

Jaden: Shut the fuck up, in only here for Afro boy, come here Jacob fight me man to man *puts gun down*

"I look at Chresanto he winks at me and I nod, I slowly walk to Jaden keep in mind I'm scared as shit."

Jaden: you think you can disobey my rules huh? You think you can take my girl? Nah fuck that we gonna have to fight come on

"I hold up my hands pretending to be all tuff and shit."

A/N POV

"Jaden punches Jacob in the face and Jacob hits the ground, he kicks his leg up and hits the gun, Chresanto grabs it and points it at Jaden, Jacob get up and runs towards Ce-Ce."

Jaden: woah listen man put the gun down

Chresanto: FUCK NO, you can't just hit my boy and think your gonna get off Scott free, so either you leave and we will give you a minute start before we call the cops or you stay here and wait for the cops to come?

Jaden: *looks at Jacob* I'll be back bitch *runs*

Jacob POV

"I run up stairs and slam the door I look at the mirror and check my face"

Jacob: FUCK

"There's a bruise"

*Ce-Ce opens door*

Ce-Ce: Jacob?

Jacob: I'm fine

Ce-Ce: Jacob let me see

Jacob: *softly* no I'm fine

Ce-Ce: turn around I wanna see

"I turn around and she grabs my face, I try not to tear up, she kisses where the bruise is"

Ce-Ce: we have to leave

Jacob: what?

Ce-Ce: I don't want him to hurt you 

Jacob: *crying* you can go Ce-Ce I don't want him to hurt you

Ce-Ce: *kisses Jacob* ok

Ce-Ce POV

"I go downstairs and tell everyone that we have to leave, we all walk out and say are goodbyes, I look up at Jacob room and see him staring with tears in his eyes, I wave he waves back then I start to run home."

Short chapter I know but yeahhhh

Comment on what you think so far??
Comment what you thinks gonna happen next.

Vote and Share
💕💕