A request from a Reader

Okay so hi one of y'all message me asking for the 2nd time Ce-Ce and Jacob had sex so here it goes

Ce-Ce: I love you to.... Can I ask you something

Jacob: yeah

Ce-Ce: do you want to.....

Jacob: really

Ce-Ce: only if you want to

Jacob: yes I want to

P.S I'm not really good at writing stuff like this but I'll try my best to make it good

This is all Ce-Ce POV btw

He Hovered on top of me we kiss and start making about, I wrap my leg across his body, he goes down and start kissing on my neck causing me to moan cause that's my sweet spot, I lift up my shirt and takes his off he goes down more and starts kissing my stomach "Jakkkkkkkeeee" I moan out "Someone taught you tricks huh" I say while moaning, he looks at me then laughs he starts kissing down more to my waist, my inner thigh, down to my leg and back up again, he starts kissing my vagina which gets me really turned on and wet, and I think to myself is jake a lowkey freak? Did he practiced? I don't think he know how to eat out....... He starts sliding off my underwear he comes back up and we start making out then Jacob slides a finger in me causing me to moan though our kiss, he starts going fast picking up the pace then he slides another finger in, I start grinding on his fingers once he noticed what I'm doing he gives me a smirk and I SWEAR TO GOD I almost died it was the sexiest look of my life, he goes down and start kissing my clit while still fingering me then he start going IN I mean licking it sucking it and it feel so good "Jakkkkkkkeeee, mmmm" can't even finish my dang sentence cause it feels so good, I start putting my hand all in his curls, when he feels that I'm close to my climax, he comes back up kissing my neck while still fingering me, then he whispers in a very sexy way "I wanna show you how much I love you Mami" is this my Jacob? And if so what happened to me guiding him the last time, he takes his fingers out of my and start rubbing on my clit and I couldn't control myself "AHHHHHH yes fuck me papi" I scream he looks at me and reaches over to my dresser and pulls out a condom he takes off his pants and slides it on, he gives me one of those smirks again and start rubbing his member against my vagina, fuck him he teases me "you want it" Jacob said I nod so fast thought I broke my damn neck off, he slowly slides the tip in causes my back to arch he goes in and out and every time he go in he adds another inch, he's making those sexy ass moans when he is all the way inside of me, he starts picking up the pace and going faster he comes down to my ear and says "want to ride" I nod he then gets up and lays down I get on top of him I start grinding against his member teasing him like he tease me, I then slide him in me and start grinding on him he puts one hand on my hips to guides me and the other one is on my breast playing with my nipples, I see him biting his lips trying not to moan so I go faster he lets out a grunt then smirks and me he sit up on the bed and put his arms around my body pulls my close and we start making out I put my arms over his shoulder and start putting my hands through his curls, I'm still wondering who is this guy, is this my Jacob? Did he watch videos? Did someone give him tips? Cause dang the first time was good but damnnn this is hot, then he picks me up and we switch positions he is on top again but he standing up while I'm laying down and he starts going fast then faster and faster and faster "YESSS Jacob ahh feels so good imma about to cum" "yes cum for me" he says in a sexy voice I put my hand on my clit and start rubbing it while he is still going inside me "I'm about to cum" "me to papi" I feel it coming Jacob start grunting really hard while I'm moaning really loud then we both moan very loud, he pulls out and hover over me we start making out "omg Jacob that was so good" I says breathing heavily "I show my freaky side just for you Mami"

P.S Ce-Ce wakes up from this dream :)

😂😂😂😂 so I hope your satisfied ya nasty..... Jk that's was really funny tho

Comment and Vote

Love y'all