//Frat Party?//

/Justin/

"Come on y.n its suppose to be the party of the college year!" I said as I walked with her to the student cafe. "Jay, No. I need to study from my physc test."

"But you'll have like all day to do that, just come for at least an hour." I plea. She turned to look at me. She hummed and let out a sigh. "I better get something from this!" "You will babe I promise !" She walked away from me. "You better be right 'bout this party! I Love you!" "I'm always right! I love you too."

--
/y.n/

"What's good chica?" My roommate Cin asked as I walked out the shower. "You just got in?"

"Yup! Spent my whole day off campus!" "Doing what? You need to study." "Girl you need to live a lil." "Yeah, about that.." "What!?" She got all giddy.

"Justin...invited me to...a frat party.." With that she let out the most loudest sherik. "FINALLY! YOUR GETTING A SOCIAL LIFE! YES!" I sat on my bed. "I have a social life." You mumbled.

"No offense." Offense already tooken." I would, like your help, I really want to impress Justin." "But Justin's already in love with yo nerdy self." "I'm not nerdy! Just help me!"

She laughed at my outburst. "Sure, but your gonna wear something of mine." "Why cant I wear my stuff?" She looked at me and smiled. "Sure,I'll just change it up." She stood up. "Come on! Time to get sexy!" You blushed lightly as Cin pulled you up.

*Cue 679// fetty wap*

"PERFECT!" Cin yelled as she stood infront of me. "I really out did you!" "Is that good?" I chewed on my lips nervously. She fluffed my hair one last time. "Okay.. Give yourself a look.." You took a quick breath. And turned to face yourself in the mirror. You smiled happy. This was a step outside your comfort zone.

You turned to Cin with the biggest smile. You ran and gave her the biggest bear hug. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" You screamed. She was laughing her tiny dark skinned ass off.

That's when a knock was at the door. You jumped up and scurried off into the bathroom. "HEY JUSTIN!... YEAH SHE'S IN THE BATHROOM!" Cin yelled. You took a deep breath before opening back up the door. "Hey ba- shit." He took you in. He smiled brightly, his eyes had a brightness there that wasnt there when he 1st looked at you.

"Aghm, don't yall have somewhere to be?" you glanced over at Cin who had the biggest smirk. "Yea.. shall we go?" "We shall." You wrapped your arms around Justin's and let him lead you out the room.

"DONT BRING HER BACK UNLESS Y'ALL HAVE SEX!" Cin yelled. Justin let out a short laugh and I rubbed my forehead as we walked down the corridor. Oi, this girl.

"HAVE FUN MY LITTLE CHILDREN!" "Thank you,Cin!" "IM SERIOUS ABOUT THE SEX THING, GOODNIGHT GUYS!" after that she slammed the door close. "And that's your best friend?" Justin asked with a playful smirk.

---

I laughed lightly as Justin stood in front of you with his face in your neck. Your hips swayed, ticked little by little as Justin's frat house blasted again by fetty wap.

"I love you so much." He whispered kissing your collar bone. "I love you more baby." He looked up at you. "I gotta piss, I'ma be right back.", I giggled a little and pushed him away.

"Hurry back!" "As always." He pushed himself through the crowd of people and disappeared. I stood in the same sipping on the cup and letting the music flow through your body."damn mama you lookin fine!" you heard a voice from behind. "Oh your- you.."

"Ain't you happy to see me babe?" I rolled my eyes. Zaiden was a boy who seem to have a relentless crush on me, yet, can't get it through his thick skull that I have Justin. "Come on baby." He came closer to me. "Boy, back the fuck up." "Oo baby got feisty." he said walking closer. I pushed him away.

"Move!" "Don't be like that Babygirl." "She said to move!" I turned my head to the side. Khalil. "What your her boyfriend?" "Nah, but I am her best friend so back the fuck up." He rolled his eyes and turned his attention back on me.

"You better listen to him, because all 3 of us don't play." "3 who?" "3 me." "Baby!" I smiled. "Him? Your with him?" "Damn right she is, what's the problem?" "You chose a white nigga! Over me!"

"Yes I do, your a phony, fake ass, punk ass, dumbass nigga that can never ever get me." With each word I said. I stepped closer moving him back. "Now dismiss your self!" I lifted my knee and it collided with his balls. I watched as he crumbled to the ground. "OH! GO BESTFRIEND!" Khalil yelled. I turned around with a smile.

"Babygirl that was so sexy." Justin pulled you into him. "You're gonna regret that, bitch." I turned around to say something but I was stopped. "I got this babe, you and J go have a good night. " "you sure Leel?" "Hell yeah, I've been waiting to beat his dark skin ass."

Justin and I laughed. "Good night Leel!" You said. "Don't beat em too bad!" Justin yelled out pulling you into the party.

--
That's all! Khalil's my favorite of Justin's friends. Who's your favorite of Justin's friends? That's the update
Pce yo!,
-Nas