#VMAs

Lordy let's look at what went down
(There are all my opinion so..)
1) Nicki calling Mikey out on he bullshit I really wish they fought.
2) Taylor Swift is Fake AF && she laughed at Justin when she cried that don't slide by me. So me and that bitch gone fight
3) ... Miley wasn't a good host... Honestly.
4)Abel slayed. The Weeknd
5) Babyboy went out there and slayed loved him. (his hair was wild doe)
6) Kayne was preaching and Him for president? Hell yes!
7) Mikey and her dreads. I don't fuck with her anymore after tonight.

Tonight for Justin he had cried in front of everyone, he had every right to cry

My reason why..

I think he's crying bc just imagine it everything that happened to in the span of 3 years. He was so broken. He finally getting back on track. He becoming who he was before everything happened. He has every right to cry. He put his heart and soul in to this performance and in What do you mean? And also in Where are Ü now. This is the moment he waited for, for a really long time. He's still growing. He so positive now. This performance gave him the reassurance he need to know that he still has fans, they haven't left and they won't in a really long time. I can't wait for his new album. Baby boy cried today and he did because he is finally in the place he want to be.

The next chap for real this time will be out in the morning. (I promise this time.)