Sunday sundaes

RECAP:When we got back to Liv's place it was well into the afternoon. It was a Sunday and we had no clue what to do so we just plopped down on the couch.

An hour had passed before an idea popped into my head. "So Liv....what do you have planned for dinner?" I asked mischievously. "Nothing why, what do you have in mind?"she asked. "Well it's a Sunday and we have the stuff..."I said trying to being vague but not too vague. "I like where this is going..."she said starting to get the idea. "So you're thinking what I'm thinking"I asked making sure. "Yup"she replied. "On three. One, two, three....."

"SUNDAY SUNDAES!" we both exclaimed before falling into a fit of laughter. We immediately got up and got to work.

"Okay Ice cream?" Liv asked.

"Chocolate, Oreo or vanilla," I asked.

"All," she replied. I handed her the tubs which she carelessly dumped into a large bowl.

"Caramel and chocolate sauce?"

"Check!"

"Sprinkles?"

"Check!"Cookies?"

"Reese's, Kit Kats, M&Ms, and Snickers?"

"Check, check and check!"

"I think that's it," she said.

"What about the nuts?" I asked with a devilish smirk.

"What nuts?" she asked.

"Never mind," I said giggling.

We stood back and looked at our creation it looked like Halloween and the cookie monster threw up on it. Liv smiled and grabbed two large spoons. I grabbed the bowl and placed it on the coffee table before plopping back down on the couch.

"Now it's time for an all night Netflix marathon," Liv said grabbing the remote.

"Nuh ah ah," I snagged the remote from her hands. "You interrupted my orphan black marathon, its a good thing that I own it on DVD. We're going to use tonight to watch all of season one and maybe next week we can watch season two, I'm not sure if you can handle it though. We'll see how it goes before I decide if you are worthy......"

I spent the rest of the night watching Orphan black and having to re-explain things and repeadily tell Liv that it was all going to make sense later when we get the rest of the pieces. At some point we'd gotten a blanket because it was cold. I woke up that mourning cuddled up against Liv with a huge stomach ache but I was so happy that I didn't care.

Hey guy I'm sorry that It's been a while and that it was so short but classes have been coming down hard on me. I'll try to get a new chapter up on one of my other books or this one next week.