Love and effects

Jacob's pov

^ studio^

Me: (singing) take me there, I wanna go there. I know you wanna go. So would stop being scared and get a little closer, cause thats the only way that I would know. How to ride the boat...cause if im lying you tell me no. By the way you looking girl, I could tell you want it, just as bad as I dooooo. (Finish singing his part)

Trevis: bruh, that was sick!!! (Daps him)

Me: Thanks bruh (walking out the recording box)

Issa: (sitting on the couch and wondering through his phone) damn! From the way he was singing that s* he sounded as if he was doing Gia..

Everybody in the studio laughs except for me. This brutha always had some joke about something.

Me: Shut the hell up man!!!!

Trevis: its aight J. At least you got something good to hit and show it, then (points secretly at Issa) someone over here!!!

Roc: (shocking on his laugh) yall terrible!!

August: damn facts! And yall acting like yall never get none. (Laughing with Jacob)

Trevis: (shaking his head in disagreement) na, na, na!! Me??? I got something to hit on. And its damnn good!!!

Issa: and Im satisfied.

Everybody: ah-ha!!

Jacquees: man! What you satisfied with boy?!?! Hearing her yell at you all day and IJ too!!!

Trevor: preach brother!

Issa: man!!! Shut up.

Young Marqus:(showing everyone something on his phone) we should go to the club tonight!!!

Me:(looking at them) tonight?????

Jacquees: yess tonight!!! What kind of question is that?!?!

Issa: (lauguing) you scared mommy aint gon let you go?!?! (Pouts sarcastically)

Me: (sneers) shut up man!!! I dont need permission from Gia to go no where!!!

Roc: (takes a drink from his beer) ah-ha!! I know my sister.

Trevor/August: (laughs)

Me: well, Im sorry bruthas, but I aint joining you tonight! I promised my wife!!!! Something, and I gotta keep my promise.

Everybody: aight!!

Young Marqus: (getting ready to leave) well, if you changed your mind, let a brutha know, aight?

Me:(daps him) yeah, I got you!

Young Marqus: well bye yall!

And everybody began to leave except for me and Trevis. We had to lock up the studio.

Trevis: (locking the foor behind them) haa! so you gotta ask mama,huh?

Me: (laughing) nah, they just mad I couldnt go to Cacún with then, cause Gia got sick. What bout you and Bianca?

Trevis:( gives him a sad expression) we back to zero, bruh

Me: what do you mean?

Trevis: we still on the same s*, playing the same games...you know... that on and off s*?

Me: oh yeah...damnnn.

Trevis: I keep on asking myself,why I always take her back if we know after a month we back to the same thing. I keep on having this hopes, that she will changed one day....and it always goes 10 times worst.