Happy B-day Jacob Latimore!

A/N: happy birthday to the person who has inspired me to writte this marvelous stories about him. May God keep on blessing him. Love you Jacob Latimore♡♡♡

Jacob's pov

The time of year I've been waiting for... my birthday!!!!!! Ugh! I had a game today though, but its cool. WE GON WIN ANYWAYS!! Sad thang is...its not gonna be on tv. But oh well! I feel soo happy and blessed that I get to spend another year with my kids and my wife. I couldnt have asked for more.

Gia:(alarm goes off) ummm... Jacob can you turn that off??

(Shrugs face) I turned of the alarm. Maybe she tripping. I mean, we both just woke up. I did as she pleased and got up. I wanted to get this practice done and over with. Gia pecked my lips and headed to the shower. Nah! She just playing.

I check my phone to see any messages and found nada! Gia has been teaching me Spanish lately. Lizz is already all fluent at it, so is Double J. I plugged in my phone and kept going on with my day.

(Double J and him walk out their rooms at the same time)

Double J: Morning pops

Me: (shrugs face) what?

Double J: I said goodmorning (goes down the steps)

What the hell going on in this family?!?!? I know we been busy and all but, Really!! I know my princess gon tell me happy birthday.

I walked in Lizzeth's room finding her playing with her dolls. I sneeked up on her and kissed her in the cheek. She jumped on me like always and gave me a big hug.

Lizz: morning daddy!!! (Smiles)

Me: morning boo. Wait! Arent you forgetting something? Today?

I said trynna give her clues. But she looked at me clueless.

Lizz: no! I brushed my teeth, took a shower. (Pauses) oh wait!!!! Eating!!! Mom hasnt cooked breakfast yet.

Now Im sad. I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door without saying anything. They are unbilievable. Even my cookie mosnter forgot my bday.(stops, takes a minute and shakes his head) nah! They just messing around.

Gia's pov

Me: did he leave yet?

Double J: (walking in the room) yeah. Closed the gate for the first time too.

Good! I told everybody to act like they forgot Jacob's birthday today. I had a big surprise. And no, they aint gon be no strippers at no club, nothing like that. And its not gonna be a fancy dinner at the house.

I rented this beach house since we all in vacation. Well, except for Jacob. I know he'll love it. Either way, there are still alot of things I needed to do.

Aaliyah: (entering the house) Girl!!! The lights are set up

Me: (they give each other a hug and CJ as well) thank you soo much!

CJ: hi, Auntie Gia

Me: hey CJ. Wooow! Look out how big you got!

Aaliyah: and how much work he gives me.

Double J: sup Auntie!

Aaliyah: (acting like she tired) hi nephew! Anyways. We gotta go. Yall ready?

Lizz: I am!

Aaliyah: (stomps) then lets go!!!!! Out! out! out! (Points towarss the door)

Lol she cray. We all got in the car and headed towards the house. We were gonna stay there for a while, so I locked up everything. Jacob gonna like this!