3-Johnnie

Bryan and I walked around the airport until we found our gate. My eyes searched for Kyle until I saw him walking up to us with his suitcase.

He ran up to us and smiled. "hey" he chuckled

"Hi" Bryan smiled

"I haven't seen you in forever!" I shouted excitedly and hugged him, which he hugged back.

<><<<<<<<<>>>>>>>><>
We got on the plane and found our seats. I got the one next to the window, Kyle in the middle, and Bryan on the end. The plane took off and flew through the sun- setting sky. The pinks, oranges, and yellows faded away into blues and then stars.

"Hey is it okay if I take a nap?" Bryan asked us, yawning.

"Sure" I shrugged.

Bryan was out in about 3 minutes and Kyle and I just talked for a minute. My phone vibrated and I looked at it.

Alex: Have fun! :)

"Hey, are you and Alex.. y'know, an 'item'" Kyle asked

"Uh- no" I said

"She seems to like you" he added

"She's nice, but we don't really know each other very well"

"Oh"

.

.

.
Kyle began yawning "I'm exhausted" he said in the middle of a yawn.

"You can sleep, I'll probably fall asleep soon too" I said

"Dang, I wish I brought my airplane pillow thing" He sighed and closed his eyes.

I played on my phone for a little while until Bryan started squirming in his sleep. He leaned over on sleeping Kyle, making Kyle lean on to me, with his head on my shoulder.

Heh.. he looks so happy.

And cute.

Wait-- What did I just say??

I slowly slouched and rested my head on top of Kyle's.

<>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<<>
I woke up as the plane was landing. Kyle and Bryan were still asleep.

"Kyle" I said quietly, poking his cheek.

"Wha- huh?" he mumbled and his eyes fluttered open.

He suddenly realized his head was still on my shoulder and he jumped up.

"Johnnie-- I'm so so sorry!" he whispered loudly

"Kyle, it's fine. Relax"

He gave me a smile in reply.

<><><><><><>><><<><><><><><>
The three of us checked into our crappy hotel.

We asked for a room that could hold three people- and we only have two beds.

"Great" Bryan began "I have to share with stinky feet, don't I?" he pointed to me

"No, I'll sleep on the couch" I said and pulled some sheets out of the closet.

"We should go out and do something before we go to bed!" Kyle announced.

"Well lets go find something" Bryan grabbed the rental car's keys.

We drove around looking for things to do until we found a fair with roller coasters and fun rides.

"Lets go there!" I pointed to the lit up fair.