CHAPTER 23 ~~JOVEN~~

VidCon was in a few days luckily for us we lived in LA so we didn't need to stay in a hotel like other YouTubers did. Kay was going to experience her first VidCon this year and she was definitely excited, she starred in a few Game Theft Smosh's and a couple of Game Bangs. Everyone in the comments were making all sort of comments about my sister. From how is it possible that Kay and I were related since I was the blind beaver and she was the beautiful fox to comments of guys asking her out left and right. She always answered that she was flattered but she declined nicely to them not wanting to cause any hate to spread. She recently went on a date with a mystery guy that neither I nor Wes knew and I trusted her judgement I just hope she tells us soon who it is before getting serious with them. She promised she would tell me if I promise to tell her when I started to date someone. I was interested in one girl but with our hectic schedule lately I haven't had time to even think about dating anyone. Whether I was preparing for upcoming events such as Comic Con and VidCon or was preparing upcoming channel videos for both personal channels and the main channel Smosh Games. Kay was a busy bee and I noticed she was fitting in well in Smosh Games better then I did when I first started. Though Sohinki and Lasercorn were like brothers to me just like Wes was, though I get alot of heat from them it was all in good sport. Lasercorn and Sohinki both were amazed and also impressed with her skills in all sorts of video games better than me a lot more.  No one made fun of Kay because she rarely screwed up in the games unless I was on her team and I happened to mess it up. She and Anthony were laughing about something as she sat in her cubicle to edit. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. Wes was chatting with Mari about something whether it was for Maricraft or a personal channel video. I could feel the exhaustion take over my body, we all were going at full pace everyday we all were feeling a little weary. After a long day of filming and prepping videos we headed home to prepare for VidCon. We had a couple of panels to prep for and we also had a few interviews with different cameras too. We were all paired up for different interviews, whether it was Sohinki and I for one or Wes and I for another. Kay was actually being interviewed too for her first time at VidCon and she was doing it with Lasercorn. I was guessing Anthony was telling Kay about his first VidCon so she wouldn't be too nervous when she had to answer. When we got back Wes had to film a video for his channel and he wanted Kay to guest star in so I decided to take a shower so they could film without distractions.