CHAPTER 42 ~~KENDALL~~

~~The remaining chapters of this story is in Anthony and Kendall's POV~~

I was happy to see both Anthony and Joven standing here with me, the labor wasn't hurting much yet but that's because I was on morphine for the time being. It felt like almost an hour went by with Joven and I chatting about the incident, I saw Anthony sitting in the chair next to me and he remained silent the entire time.  

"I'm going to let Wes and the others know how you are doing. I'll let you and Anthony talk, just cqall me when it's time to push." Joven smiled I nodded as he kissed the top of my head before moving to the door and leaving me with Anthony. I turned to face him, Anthony stood up sitting on the edge of the bed taking my bandaged arm into his hand.

"How are you feeling?" he asked rubbing his finger against my palm, I missed his touch it felt like a year since I felt his touch. 

"Tired...I just hope for the baby's sake that everything will be okay for us both. What's going on with Tommy?" I exclaimed as he touched my face with his other hand, the touch made a small contraction form against my stomach.

"The detectives are interrogating him about what happened, they will need to talk to you about anything you may know but they promised to wait until after you deliver. Just don't worry he can't harm us anymore." Anthony smiled I nodded feeling relief but everything below my bump tightened almost like I needed to use the bathroom except I didn't have to. I tightened my grip against Anthony's hand as he noticed I was in pain now, my back ached a little from where the stab wound was but the real pain was in my pelvis area. I gasped heat was brushing against me and my heart was pounding against my chest. "Is it the contractions?" before I could answer the door opened and in walked the doctor to check on the progress of my labor.

"So how are we Miss. Ovenshire?" the doctor asked putting on a glove on his one hand moving over towards me with the small stool. Anthony tighten his grip on my hand as I wheezed softly from the pain in my lower back.

"It feels like a watermelon is pushing on my tailbone." I gasped the doctor nodded, I pulled both of my legs up so he could look at the progress. I felt a small pressure below, it was probably from his fingers checking my cervix. I squeezed Anthony's hand with mine as the doctor looked back up to see my face and it told him the contractions were coming every three minutes now. 

"I think it's time Kay...I am going to get a nurse and we will begin to deliver your baby." he smiled I nodded seeing Anthony was surprised that it was time, I pushed the air out in a few short blows trying to relieve pressure against my stomach. The doctor walked out of the room going to grab two nurses and the tools he was going to need.

"Anthony...can you get Joven?" I begged trying to continue my breathing as Anthony left to retrieve my brother from wherever he was. I took either side of the bump feeling the contractions sharpen more and more now. "Don't worry little one, you will be here soon. Your father and I can't wait to meet you." 

~~Is it a Boy or is it a Girl? What do you guys think? Stay tuned for a new series after Accidental Gamebang is over. Until then enjoy: DW~~