Little teasing

After Owen begged and groveled and begged again ,Amelia put everything that happened behind her and they went to Zola's birthday.

"Did you take the present from the counter?" Amelia asked as they got out of Owen's beloved blue van.
"Yes, like I told you in the other 5 times you asked it" Owen chuckled, and pressed on the bell.
'Ding dong' the bell rang. Meredith came and open the door "oh hello, come in" she said and cleared them the way into the house.

At the party were already: Bailey and Tack, chief Webber, Callie, Arizona and little Sofia,Alex with Jo and of course Cristina.
Cristina was playing with Sofia and Zola, Owen and Amelia approached to Zola "Hello little missy" Amelia said. Zola turned around "Aunt Amelia" she jumped on her in a hug, when she let her go she hugged Owen "did you got me a present?״ Zola asked.
"Now it's clear why she hugged you like that" Cristina said and chuckled a little, and so did Owen until Amelia stared him in her 'We're so gonna talk about it at home' and he stopped. "Here you go" Amelia gave her the present, and she opened it.
"Oh yay, it's the little surgeon packed" Zola said in excited. "Just like you asked" Owen said.
"Why won't you and Sofia go and play with it? Aunt Cristina is hungry" Cristina said and rubbed her hand on her stomach, Zola and Sofia laughed and went into somewhere else.

Cristina went into the table to take for herself some food, in the main time Amelia looked at Owen with an angry eyes.
"What?" Owen asked "Do you seriously mad because I chuckled from her little teasing?"
"Why won't you figure it out alone"