Your big desire

"Everyone come over here" Meredith announce "it's time to blow the candles". Everyone gather around Zola, Richard turn off the light "Are you ready?" He asked, Zola nodded "but before you blow the candles I want to say something".

Richard came near Zola "when you'll close your eyes and make a wish, I want you to wish for your biggest desire, not for a doll or something like it because we don't get to a lot of chances to get the big things in life, and if you want something you shouldn't just wish to it but you should achieve it too, so do it wisely" Owen sneaked a quick look in Cristina who was looking in proud on Zola, Owen smiled at him self and looked over Zola who was making her wish, when she blew the candles everyone clapped there hands and wished her happy birthday.

The light was turned on and the guests filled their plates with food. Cristina sat on the couch next to Jo and Alex "Where is Avery?" She asked and entered the fork into her mouth. Alex swallowed and then said "he is on call today". Richard came and sat next to them "impressive speech on there, chief" Alex said, "yeah now she is ready for her life to begin oh but she is ten years old" Cristina said and they chuckled "well better early than never" "I think it's better late than never" Jo said.

Owen was sitting next to the table with Bailey and Amelia "Are you done eating?" Bailey asked little Tack, he nodded "so you can go playing with Sofia and Zola" she said and tack went up stairs "I hope this time they won't dress him like a princess" she said and Amelia chuckled "Is this hard? Raising him?" She asked. " Well I'm glad Ben is with me but yeah a little" Cristina came behind them for a refilled "but I guess you'll know it soon"

Cristina felt her heart falling down.