HE NEVER GAVE UP!

An Inspirational Story Of A Guy Who Never Gave Up Despite Of Facing Innumerous Difficulties In His Life. Read To Know How He Overcame His Bad Times, How He Turned His Weakness Into His Strength, And How He Achieved "Success".

There is a Saying "Dream is not what you see in sleep, Dream is something which doesn't let you sleep" (Abul Kalam Azad)

Have a Look at the depth of the quote. First of all Did you really understood the meaning of the quote? Think again? Go deep, Yes!.

We all Dream To Be successful in life. But how many of us experience the taste of real success?. We all Dream to live the life of icons like "BILL GATES", "DIRUBHAI AMBANI". But how many of us know what it took Bill Gates & Dirubhai Ambani to reach the place they are at today?. ALOT OF HARDWORK &  PATIENCE.

Bill Gates  was a college Dropout, Dirubhai Worked in a Petrol Pump Station. Weird isn't it? They weren't born with Fame, they earned it, and they rightly deserved it!

Life is All about Test. God Tests every single people with different tasks. Some Get through it, some get Tangled. Now why do some people get through it, and some fail?. It's all on how you look at it!. If you get up and work hard, success is guaranteed. If you get stuck on your past experience and the thought "I CANT" stucks on your head, then my boy it's very difficult to move forward. And if u don't move forward, you are going nowhere in life.

"REMEMBER LIFE IS A RACE, IF YOU DON'T RUN, SOMEONE WILL KICK YOUR ASS AND MORE FORWARD, WAY AWAY FROM YOU"

I, myself the Author who will be freshly 21 years old next month (AUGUST,9TH) have already faced alot of hard times in life. Each and every time I attempted something I failed. But According to me, Those Failure were the moments that sculpted me into a person I am today.

"FAILURE IS LIKE A CATALYST IN YOUR LIFE, IT BOOSTS YOU TO MORE FORWARD" (MYSELF)

Okay, so done with the intro part of the story. Part 1 was meant just to give a brief introduction. It's important to highlight some important points before jumping into the story.

STORY BEGINS WITH THE NEXT UPDATE............