Part 2

So there's this Day again when Irfan all lazy cuddling with his pillow sleeping without knowledge that it's 3:00 pm already. But what's the point of getting up? He is unemployed. He is lazy. He doesn't even feel to help his dad with his office works.

Mr. Kashim:-"Wake Up you Fool!, it's already 3:00 pm afternoon and you lazy lad still sleeping?. When will you get serious with your life?. I'm worried for you!"

Ofcourse, Irfan doesn't like those words by his dad. He finds it annoying. And why not?, if you are enjoying doing Nothing with your life, and someone comes and tries to take the freedom away, would they like it?. Obviously No!.

Mr. Kashim goes to Nazma Begum, Yes, Irfan's Mother.

"This Boy will go nowhere with his life. Have a look at our neighbors son. He completed his graduation and now is working as an Architect. I'm disappointed with my son!" Says Mr. Kashim.

"Oh Stop Scolding and yelling at my son" replies Nazma Begum.

Irfan is Mr. Kashim and Nazma Begum's only son. So ofcourse Irfan's mother has a special sympathy for her her son.

"Mom, Please Bring a Cup Of Tea!" yells Irfan.

Mom replies ofcourse son.

Mr. Kashim goes to Irfan, sits beside him and explains the real meaning of how. He tells Irfan how he struggled through out his (Mr. Kashim) life to get at point where he is at today. He is a manager of one of the best Furniture Showrooms of Dubai.

"Son, I love you, like other Fathers even I've got a dream. I want to see you working one day. I want to see you in a successful position one day. I'm 65 now, God Knows how many days I've got more in my life. Don't get to a point where you become successful and it gets too late ie, Me & Your Mom Stay no more in this world to see your success" says Mr. Kashim.

Irfan touched by his Dad's words decides to look for a job. And why not he has been unemployed for about 2 years now. He is 26 now.

He contacts one of his friend named Zakir and asks for a job. Zakir suggests him to work for a Finance Company. Irfan agrees to it.

So there's this Day when Irfan finds a meaning of his life. He prepares his documents, his high school certificate etc and decides to apply for Finance Company the next day.

He ofcourse, didn't say about this to his parents. He decided to get the job and surprise them.

Next Day>>

Its a new day, maybe a new beginning of Irfan's life. Irfan all set wearing Formals waking up at 7:00 am today. His parents are still sleeping. Irfan silently leaves home and decides to go to the Finance Company by Public Bus.

It took about an hour to reach The Company where according to Irfan will give him a new momentum in life. He waits For about 2 hours to get his turn for interview.

"Can I meet the CEO of this company, My Name is Irfan and I've come here for a job application" asks Irfan to the Receptionist.

"I am Sorry Sir, he is busy in a meeting, you have to wait for some more time" replies the Receptionist.

Waiting for an hour more, Later Irfan receives an information from the Receptionist which goes like "Sorry Sir, I have asked Mr. Jamal (CEO) about you, but he replied saying that at the moment we have no job vacancy. I am extremely sorry sir".

Irfan smiles and leaves but deep in his heart he is broken. He assures himself that this is not the end. This is the Beginning of his Struggling Days...........

To Be Continued.......