Chapter 3: Bridges of Love

Kotoko's POV

I wonder why I always end up make other love story into a happily ever after while my love story end up...

Nothing?

I'm that really the worst?

What's wrong with me?

I'm that really ugly?

Ugh.

Whatever.

I was satisfied anyways.

I wish upon a star that someday...

Sensei will noticed me yet it's the other way around.

What's worst is, I saw them flirting on some corner of this hospital.

"*sniff* *sniff* yapari...watashi-wa sensei daisukki" I said. (it means, After all, I still love you teacher)

A week after that, I finally resolve myself to transfer school for I can't bare anymore that my teacher that I love the most have someone.

~fast forward~

It's been years already and I'm fine. Although, honestly, I'm still have lingering feelings to teacher.

Since I'm now a registered nurse, I can have the courage to go way back home and face the teacher that I was once love.

Currently, I'm at the hospital where I saw my teacher making love with random nurse.

As I click the button of the elevator, it was then the time that as the elevator open, it was then Teacher that I once loved appeared unto me.

It was like time stopped for the both us that I didn't realize he ran unto me and hug me.

"I'm sorry. It's been ages that I longed for you. I know it's been days and years but I'm glad you're finally in my arms again that I won't let you go." he said.

The End