P2: The One Who Saved Me

The beautiful brunette had introduced himself as Yoshi and had said that the men that had been chasing after them were already gone.

They were suspicious, but they had followed the brunette to his inn.

The inn was one of Italy's most luxurious and expensive inn's, it wasn't as shocking because the brunette himself looked like a noble.
___________________________

'Hey, where are you going?'

'Somewhere.......'

'Don't tell me your going to cause havoc again, are you?'

'What else would I be doing?'

'Tsu, since when did you start acting like my brother?'

'Since I got bored.' The brunette answered dismissively.

'(Sigh) it's your life, but please, be careful, okay?'

The brunette paused, slightly hesitant on leaving behind the person who had helped him through it all.' I will....................'

'Is something wrong? Are you not feeling well?'

('I should be asking that.') Tsunayohi thought, as he gazed discreetly at the man laying on the white huge bed.

'It's nothing. Just......get better, okay.' It was more of a statement than anything, before the man could answer, the brunette had already left.

'I don't know if I could........I'm sorry, Tsuna.'

(P2: Unfinished)

~(• _ •)~

I promised someone, that I would update this....
I'm sorry if it's short, I still haven't found the time to make longer chapters, and also, I'm using my phone........so you get it, right?

Comment (I like that very much ;)
Vote (much appreciated)
And Thank You So Much For Reading ( you are awesome;)