Chapter 21: Physical Education

Quincy POV
I walked into the gym to have P.E. I have this class with both Miranda and Daniel. I hate having this class with him. He's really athletic so he likes showing out, then he picks Miranda for his team first. Now the girl is athletic, but he does it to be petty. To show me that they are a team, always have and always will be.

I walked into the locker room and there was Daniel being extremely loud. I'm glad my locker is no where near his. But I couldn't help but to listen in on their very loud conversation.

Meathead #1: "So I heard Miranda got a new boo."

Meathead #2: "Yea isn't he that rich kid who threw that really big party."

Daniel: "Yea. Quitman. Ion like him."

That's not my name.

Meathead #2: "Someone's jealous."

Daniel: "Nah. But man yesterday after school, me and her had a damn good time. She was flirtin' hard."

Meathead #1: "She know you like her?"

Daniel: "I made that very clear yesterday."

They walked out still talking about Miranda. It would be nice if he respected our relationship. And I know she wasn't flirting with him. She was just be goofy as usual. And yep she told me what happened. She always does.

So I walk out the locker room and I see my friends talking about music. Then I look across the gym and I see Miranda laughing with Daniel and his friends. She always acts so different around me. She's never that playful with me.

She waves them goodbye and comes over to me. I hug her and my hand stays on her waist as I kiss her neck. She giggles, she's super ticklish.

Miranda: "Hey baby."

Me: "So you still friends with that dude even after he shamelessly flirted with you."

Miranda: "Well yea. I was best friends with him way before I even knew your name."

Me: "But don't you think you should keep your distance from him."

Miranda: "That would be wrong. See he was like this wayyy before you came along. And now all of a sudden I start actin' funny with him because I have a boyfriend. I understand where you're coming from; but if you were in his place, you would not handle this well at all."

Me: "You're right, but yall are always together."

Miranda: "That's why I came over here."

Me: "But when we play whatever game coach decided for us, we'll be serperated."

Miranda: "You can have me at lunch."

Me: "I'm turnin' you out! So I can have you for lunch."

Miranda: "Boy no. Oh my God! I wasn't even thinking that."

Me: "Yea you were. Is she wet?"

Miranda: "I can't hear you."

Coach: Alright, everybody sit on the bleachers. Daniel and Matthew get up here so you can pick teams."

Matthew got first pick and I saw Daniel glare at him. Needless to say, Matthew didn't pick Miranda. Then it was it Daniel's turn. Of course he picked Miranda. She walked over and he hugged her. His hands lingered on her waist and she pushed hum off, hard. He charged at her and put her on his shoulders like he was taking her hostage. She kicked and screamed, but she could do nothing. He carried her around like that until the game started. When he put her down, she punched him in the gut. He got mad and walked away.

Daniel POV
Did she really just punch me like that. Man she frontin'. She know the only reason she did that is cause her lil' boyfriend here. Imm have to take him down. Coach blew the whistle and I charged for the balls.

I picked up one and threw it at Quincy's head. He dodged it. That made me more mad. I kept throwing at him until I did hit him. And when I did coach sat me out because it hit his head. I was pissed. Then Miranda had Quincy throw a ball at her and got out on purpose. I was standing near a wall and she hit me with her shoulder real hard. I hit the wall and she went off.

Miranda: "What the fuck! What's gotten into you? You're acting like a damn animal."

Me: "Yo' boyfriend a punk, he can't check me himself. He lettin' his woman do that for him."

Miranda: "Shut the fuck up cause this jealously shit don't look good on you. And I ain't here to check you for him. I'm checkin' you are your best friend. But while I'm at it, don't touch my boyfriend. Pick on someone your own size. The only reason you mess with him is because you know he ain't gon' do shit 'bout it."

Me: "Exactly he a punk."

Miranda: "No, he got class."

She walked off pissed. Shit I was mad too. She always datin' punk ass niggas and refuses to give me a chance. And she always act like she don't notice the hints that I drop. Its so obvious.

She was right though. But I ain't sorry.