Chapter 24: I'm Sorry

Daniel POV
Today I had to apologize to Miranda. I was completely out of order and I really miss my best friend.

I found her in the library with Quincy's arm wrapped around her.

Me: "Um hey can I talk to you for a second?"

Miranda: "Ok."

Quincy didn't move.

Me: "Alone please."

Miranda: "I'll see you in first period babe."

He kissed her cheek and left.

Me: "I want to say that I'm sorry for the way I have been acting. I should let you live your life and let you do what you want to do. I was extremely jealous, but now I realize that I lost my best friend and kissed Bria. That's disgusting and now I just want my best friend to call me Dani again. I don't care if we aren't dating. I just want to be in your life."

Miranda: "It's good. I mean come on, it's me! I get it. I would probably act the same way if I was in your position."

Me: "Ok cool. Cause kissing Bria went against all my rules."

Miranda: "Alright I gotta go to class."

I really hope things can go back to how they were. I messed up really bad and I can't afford to lose a friend like that.

Eight hours later

Miranda POV
Today I was giving out invitations to my sweet 16. The invitations were ray bans in a box with the actual paper invitation. I was inviting my whole sophomore class. I called everyone's name and the people loved it.

Random Kid: "Wait this is in Malibu. How are we gonna get there?"

Me: "Everyone will meet at the Walmart on 6th street (made up) and there will be party buses to take you."

I walked to Quincy's car and he gave me a shocked look.

Quincy: "You are really trying to beat me."

Me: "It's not called trying when it's already been done."

Short Chapter, But the Next Chapter will be the last chapter. It will be her sweet 16. Comment here for suggestions for the drama. You will have that chapter by tomorrow at 5:20 at the latest. The introduction for the sequel will be posted  Friday, July 31 (my bday) and the first chapter on Saturday. Because high school is the worst thing ever, updates will not be as frequent like they were this July. But there will be at least one update every week.