School starts with a new student

Vikat's POV:

   My mom sent me to this weird school because she didn't like the old one. But this school still looked like a dump for ghettos. People would say that's rude but it's not to me. I look at my mom with the what-are-you-doing-taking-me-to-this-school face. She doesn't even care, she looks away and puts her arms on my shoulders. Which looks like I'm a wrestler and I'm about to fight. Any of that crap, but anyways...I go in thinking to myself mom I hate you so much right now.
   I walk in much rather like I'm about to crap my pants. A guy that's not that much taller than me with orange hair is standing there waiting to show me around. I look away trying not to show my eyepatch. Cause that's hella embarrassing. My mother signs me in and I finally show my eyepatch and he actually doesn't freak out! He just waves and starts walking pulling my arm. I'm pretty sure he doesn't talk much so it's hard to talk for him. He stutters every time he tries to talk. But it's actually pretty damn cute.

   I'm not gonna fangirl over him. Nope. I'm so glad I'm not a guy cause that would've been like, "No homo bro." He finally let's go of my arm and whispers to me finally, "I-im actually sur-surprised. But you need to h-hide the eyepatch. People are gonna say that y-your a pirate freako." I stare at him like wtf. "Is that another way of saying let me see your eye?" I cross my arms waiting for an answer. But you know what, he doesn't speak. He shakes his head while I was turned away looking around. We chat for a bit then he shows me around quickly enough to get my legs hurting.

   So we have the first class together and I walk in with him looking at all of the students starring at me. Like have you ever learned NOT to stare at people. He sits down at his desk while I'm just standing up there not saying a word. The teacher decides to do the questions for me. "What's your name?" She snapped as I looked over at her then back at the class. "Vikat. Do I have to say my last name? It won't do any good since I'm the only one in this school named Vikat." She nods then sits down calmly asking, "Tell us about yourself." Now that was the hard part...

   "I'm not interesting at all so I have nothing to tell." I'm trying to face the fact that I'm lying. But I just sound like an idiot now, trying to stay calm with all of the class giggling. But that one boy...he seems pretty cool to me. "Ok now go sit down next to Raud." She points to him, it's the kid! Raud?! Holy crap I'm not the only one with a weird name. I walk over to the desk and sit down.

Just guess what the 1st period was, it was english. I've never seen Raud smile but I think I see braces. Sky blue ones, my favorite color.

~Lil time skip~

   It's time for lunch so I get up and walk to my locker. I look at the paper the teacher gave me. The code was 24, 16, 3. I try it the first time, the lock is now unlocked. I put my stuff in my locker and grab my lunch box. I sit down at an empty table being forever alone but then guess who just has to come over here and ruin it. 2 big guys. Why couldn't it be Raud? "Great time to ruin the moment big guys. Why can't I have lunch in peace?" They just cracked their knuckles looking at each other. Was that supposed to intimidate me? Raud walks over to the table I'm at and sits next to me waving at the boys. "This is our table chumps." I don't know why but I start to laugh. Which wasn't a good idea...so Raud picked his lunch up and walked out of the cafeteria also pulling my arm, AGAIN. We sit outside eating at a bench.

   "Do you ever talk? It doesn't seem like it." I ask that as if it's no big deal to talk or something like that junk. He just takes a tiny bite of his salad and looks down, "I do...it's Just its n-not that easy..." I pull his head up and looks at him smiling. "Its fine to talk when you're with me." His face turns red and I laugh a little. I'm pretty good at making people uncomfortable. I get up and go to my locker whistling.

~Another lil time skip~

   I walk to my house and my mom's not home. Although she has a job she gets home pretty early. I pick my phone up with my hand shaking. Not sure why I'm this scared but I just am. I call her she doesn't pick the phone up. I decide to text her. I wait for 2 whole hours and she finally texts back saying she's at the hospital pretty ill. I put the phone down just as the door bell rings. I open it fucking scared for my life. I'm home alone...but it's still daylight. Which I'm scared. I open it for my dear life and sees its those big guys. I close the door wondering how the hell they found my house. Locking it and walking away like a cool kid. They knock again and I look through the window signalling them to go away.

   They finally go away after ten minutes. Yet fucking again I hear the door bell ring. I'm opening the door not giving one shit. It's Raud and I whew myself. "Hello." He waves, "May I come in...?" I put my hands on his shoulders, "You didn't stutter!" He nods. The I also nod after he nods. It was like a nodding party. That sounded so much like Nazi party. I'm not into the Hitler thing I'm just bringing up the fact that it sounds pretty close to it. I sit on the couch bundled up scared for my mom.