She takes over

A/N

((Yep guess who's here! The lazy fucking writer of this, I've now decided to put a bit of sadstuck into this but not much in this chapter. But spoiler, it's gonna happen at the end of this chapter. Also YES it's fall for them. Cause winter was used too much.))

Raud's POV:

   I heard screaming and yelling, it was suspiciously coming near Vikat's house. I ran like hell and saw the bullies run off after they "accidentally" stabbed her arm. Almost crying I shook her. But as soon as one tear fell on her she woke up. I was gonna hug her but she was in too much pain so I quickly decided to pick her up and run inside the house. After searching for 5,000 years I find the first aid kit. While grabbing the bandages I was still crying for my mistakes leaving her alone.

    She told me that she was ok but it just didn't do it. I was still crying. Out of nowhere my body decides to hug her tightly. I knew it was gonna hurt her but you know what I really really liked her.

~Time skip to school~

    She actually wanted to go to school so I was by her side the whole day, other than the times when we were in the classes cause they would've never reached her. I settled down and focused on the teacher who had huge news! "Ok class settle down and listen or else you won't get to go. There is going to be a fall ball on Thursday. So get your date and have some fun. But for now I have to teach so yeah. Listen, I don't want to teach this but I have to." Our English teacher was pretty cool.

    After about 1 hour we go too lunch. A girl stops me while I'm walking alone to a table. She had black hair and scarlet eyes. She seemed pretty to me. "Hello. You're Raudkang riiight? You seem pretty cute and wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the fall ball with me." I don't know what got into me but she was hot as hell...and seemed like she had a good personality so I said sure. But come to think of it, where's Vikat.

    "But I actually go by Raud. If we are going to the fall ball together I need to know more about you so I don't drown you in questions while we're there." She nods and invites me too her table. Chatting was fun with her, we laughed a lot but she leaned in then kissed me. I kissed her back, but right when I turned my head, I saw Vikat. Standing there watching. She walked away like nothing happened. I felt bad...

Vikat's POV:

   After a few classes I go out to my locker and don't see Raud. So I get my lunch box and go straight to lunch. I'm pretty happy I haven't got beaten up by now. I go to the table where we usually sit then don't see him. I scan the whole cafeteria then finally see him. As I walk over I see them kiss each other. What the hell?! I walk out of the cafeteria. He follows me out like nothing happened. I turn around, "What do you need Raud?!"

    He finally answers after a couple of minutes, "I just wanted to say sorry..." I walk away ignoring him. I sit outside and start to sing, "Dont let them steal your light. Don't let them break your strife." I don't want him to spot me but I have to sing when in pretty mad. Raud walks around the corner and whistles to get my attention. "What?! Just stop following me!" I yell as I get up, "I was gonna ask if you wanted to go to the dance with me and Penelope. Also-" Penelope showed up and laughed grabbing his arm. "Raaaaud! Are you ready for tomorrow? Cause I surely am." He just nodded and walked back inside with her.

    Good thing today was a half day, I walked back home. I arrived at my house and started to play the piano. After a bit I hear a knock on the door. "Go away! I don't like people," I turn around to see them open the door by themselves. My mom walks in, "oh sorry. Hi momma." She waved and walked up too hug me. "I missed you." She said, I then said that back. We both sat on the couch, "Are you ok honey? You seem a bit off with the bandage and bruises." I nod, "Just some bullies, no biggy. But anyways, there's gonna be a fall ball tomorrow! Can you buy me a dress or tux for it? I don't care I just wanna go..."

    She held my face and then hugged me. "Bullies? That's no good, Are you gonna need me too walk you in there?" "No no, I'm perfectly fine. Are you ok? What did they do at the hospital?" We talked for a bit. Actually for awhile, she went to her room too rest. While I went to my room and drew until I fell asleep.

~Lil time skip~