Chapter 8

Kyle's P.O.V

I carried Abby out the living room and set her in the kitchen.
"Call your friends and tell them the news and tell them that you need them to help you pick out a dress", I said. I went to the room and flopped on the bed. How was I going to tell my sister. Hey sis, I'm getting married to a total stranger and you get to come. She would kill me. Hey Ashley, I'm getting married and I met her in alley. She would probably slap me. I'll just have to tell her the truth. I met in her an alley, held her against a wall, turned her, proposed and now we're getting married. Oh yeah, that sounds like a great love story. I sat up and went to the kitchen. I heard Abby on the phone with one of her friends. I stepped back with my back against the wall. I walked into the living room and laid on the couch. Abby walked in and looked at me.
"Okay. Somethings wrong. What is it", she asked.

"I just don't know how to tell my sister. She can be pretty tough when it comes to her brother", I replied.

"Oh come on. How tough can she be? It's not like she's a vampire", she said. I looked at her with wide eyes.

"She's a vampire isn't she", she asked.

"Yeah. My whole family are vampires. But you have nothing to worry about. You're a vampire to. So it's not like they can kill you", I said.

"Wow. So helpful", she said sarcastically.

"Your welcome", I said getting up. I held her waist with her facing me.

"You know, your sister doesn't sound as bad as you think. All she's trying to do is protect you", Abby said.

"I know but I'm older", I said.

"Doesnt matter. She's just trying to help".

"I know", I said. She gave me a hug while laying her head on my shoulder.