Chapter 1 (Selena's Birthday)

Today was going to be my off day right after 5:00 PM. Which Is when I'm done doing the household chores.

I'm Demi by the way, 22 years old! Who works for a pain in the ass white boy.

Right now, I'm washing the dishes. And that's the last thing I need to do before leaving.

I cleaned the whole house all on my own.

And It's 4:00 PM sorrowful is what I'm feeling. The fact its only 4:00 PM.

I really want to get the hell out of here before Gomez comes with her Brat-self.

(A/N She's not a brat!)

She's the most annoying, selfishness, most horrible, uncaring, which I just said.  female.

(A/N She's totally not! I love you Selena!!)

Her songs... Don't even get me started, She's such a attention seeker.

The heart wants what it wants is the most ridiculous song I've heard, and was obviously for Justin.

You can always control your heart you know...

A/N Shut up Demi that song is my shit!

And what the fnck is "Good for you"? why not "Good for yourself" 

Confusion and disgust is what I'm feeling right now.

A/N "Good for you" ahhhh my favorite song by her! its so freaking catchy! *Heart eyes*

Only reason why I despise that woman,  because of... Gawd if you only knew. Irritability run's through me just by thinking if her-

DING DONG!!!

I stopped what I was doing and run down stairs, OH I forgot to mention the hot devil I work for has a mansion and maaan It's a sick one!

Right when I reached down stairs basically In-front of the door that's continually being ringed I hear Justin's foots step behind me

"Hurry demi and open that door" His voice was filled with aggressive and demanding.

Stupid b!tch what the fnck does it look like I'm doing?. One last slow stair step I take before Opening the door!

I mean hey C'mon no one is dying! might as well take my time! And what do you know..

SELENA FNCKING GOMEZ. Had to appear. B1tch never dies I tell you.

"Justinnnn"

Oh I'm going to be sick.

I rolled my eyes at my sickness thought.

"Hey babe, Happy birthday" The devil said. "Aww thanks" the witch replied back.

"Demi aren't you going to wish me a happy birthday? I'm finally 23!"

She jumped up and down with excitement.

And I why exactly do i care? Especially about your birthday?

I mean who knows the minute I open my mouth to speak this chick can cast a spell on me.

Worst thing that can ever happen is her making me look like her.

My anxiety Is going Insane right now.

(A/N If I were you Demi I would've taken that looking like her chance!)

I just realized I haven't replied to her.

But thanks to Justin he ran towards her and hovered her with kisses and hugs. 

Disˈfucking ges' ting.

Happy birthday my ass b1tch.

I ran upstairs away from the sick-ness scene that was LIVE happening infront of my face.

A devil and a witch?

Since when?

That's like the most ugliest combination.

I heard of a angel and devil! but Witches who the hell do they even match up with other than other witches!!!

Maybe Dracula, Hillbilly Rednecks, Gollum or even Frankenstein.

Nooo. I shake my head in disbelieve. They're too good look to be with her.

Except Gollum, He's too creepy scary.

I'd never wish anyone to last a second with horrifying creature.

I kinda take that back at the same time I don't.

I shouldn't be feeling bad for her.

That's mean demi.

b-but-

"Hey demi" a deep nothing like Justin's voice just had to interrupt disagreement with my brain.

"Hi Niall"

He's a sweetheart! I have to admit.

And works here too.

I forgot what his job was though...

I forget lots of things.

"I-I wa-as wondering maybe-

"And exactly what is going on here" Justin's voice boomed In the house, mansion, whatever the fuck this place Is.

My point Is the freaking tables shook even the dishes! THE WHOLE FREAKING PLACE. shook, like earthquake was taking over.

Kidding.

"I was just asking Demi-

Justin's face harden with anger. Once he met eye to hands at the hands of Sam and I intersecting.

I pushed Niall's hands away from me.

Not that I cared if Niall was actually touching my hands. Oh god my what's wrong with me?!

He is awfully handsome to be honest.

Not as Justin though. What the fuck, I nearly slapped myself but then again I'm just speaking the truth

"Its 5:00, aren't you supposed to be leaving" Justin questioned Niall with a glaring facial.

"Yeah, sir I was just going to leave, the minute  I ask Dem-

"Leave" Justin said with closed eyes and a serious tone.

Hot damn poor guy didn't even finish his sentence.

Niall nervously smiled at me and left.

It's 5:00 PM! You know the drills Demi!

Justin grabbed my hand before I can even take a step.

Oh gawd.

"Selena Is outside in her car waiting for me "

And why the fuck do I care?

"I wan't you to go get me an outfit to wear for her birthday"

And since when do I pick out outfits for you?