The beginning

Fred's pov

"I hate this school why can't i be one of the normal kids" i asked my self as i sat to eat lunch by myself as always. All of a sudden a girl singing quietly as she looked for a place to sit. Her eye's glided over to where i was. So she walked over and said " Can i sit here if you don't mind " chuckling after her sentence. "Sure" i whispered as i looked over my shoulder to see who it was. I saw a tall asian girl with short black hair and with a one direction t shirt on.

She asked "why are you so shy". I explained to her " i really don't get along with others that is why i stay a loner. "Oh" she said then sighed. Then out of no where she said "my name is Andrea". " My name is Fred" i murmured trying not to let anyone hear me. She started to sing "When i was your man" by bruno mars. I started to sing along. We admired that we were both good singers and we said that we are both one direction fans. " We are going to be great friends " as we began to sing again. Then her best friend hilary ran up to her and said that one direction is our new teachers.

They screamed at the top of their lungs. They were yelling in my ear like i was fuckin hellen keller.so I went to the AP's office to get to the bottom of this. "Hello Fred nice to see you here. what can I help you with "The AP's questioned. "A little birdie told me that a curtain boy band are our new teachers" I stated. " Is this true " I question. " I am glad to say yes to that " the AP proudly stated.