Chapter 7

Fred's pov

I wanted Harry to take me so bad but he stop and I got the message that he didn't want me and that I wasn't sexy enough for him he needs someone like Taylor swift and some shit like that. All I know is that I don't know where I am. I am a lost , thirsty ass bitch who needs some mental help. I know am in northern London. I want Harry to find me but then I don't because I feel like I am not good enough for him. He needs someone rich and famous like that one bitch he dated that Taylor girl that is what he needs. I walked over a hill and I saw a familiar house and i started running the other way but someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me in to their arms. Harry smashed his lips into mine , he led me to his car and opened the door with a smile. I got in and he drove to the hotel. I walked into Liam's room and I saw Andrea laying there wit Niall Horan. I screamed out"WHA DA HELL". They said in unison"it is not what it looks like ". "I am going to leave you two alone" I said closing the door behind me. Zayn fell asleep on the couch, Liam and Louie slepted in the same bed and so I had to sleep wit Harry. So I walked in to his room and I called his name and I asked him"can I sleep in here"? He nodded and opened his arms and I said " No turn the other way" He pouted. "Why are you resisting me" he asked me? I said "Because yesterday you resisted me". He frowned and said"oh". It was the late hours of the night and i looked down and harrys arms were wrapped around my waist. Then i could feel his tounge on the back of my neck and i got chills. "Harry it is too early in the morning for that shit"i said . Then i remember that i was mad at him and jumpes out of bed. "Come on babe" he said . "No i am not your babe"i said. His charm was to strong and i was pissed cuz i knew it was me against him and his charm. I knew i was going to lose this battle. Why does love always feel like a battlefield. So i surrendered and i went back to harry so he could mind suduce me. For once i felt like i was in the right place at the right time.