Jealously

"Jason, open up man." I heard Trip's voice and I woke from my short sleep. I opened my eyes enough to see that Jason was sill fast asleep underneath me.

"Jason, Trip is shouting for you." I said sleepily then watched as he never even flinched. I guess I'll be answering the door then.

I managed to get out of Jason's grasp, how did I manage to sleep literally on top of him?

I grabbed Jason's shorts and pulled them on. I looked around for a top but his room was pretty much spotless. I rushed to his drawers and pulled out a shirt and pulled it on.

I ran to the door and opened the door. "Finally, fuck you take forev-" he stopped when he noticed it was me. "Woah, did you two just fuck?" He asked, shocked.

"No?" I lied. Oh my. Help.

"You did, holy shit. Kaley is gonna kick your ass." He chuckled.

"I didn't fuck him, Trip and he's not with Kaley anymore." I attempted to adjust my hair.

"No way, are you serious?" He bent over laughing.

"Trip, can I help you with something?" I said annoyed. He just woke me up to annoy the hell out of me.

"I need to see Jase." He pushed past me and in to my room. "Wake up asshole. Alan needs us." Trip lifted my pillow and flung it at Jason.

I crossed my arms over my chest and looked around awkwardly. "What is it?" He murmured sleepily.

"Alan's got a bunch of staff that's phoned in sick. He needs us to work the bar tonight." I assumed Alan was the one who owned the strip club.

"I can't man, I'm knackered." Jason lifted the blanket up over his sleepily head.

"Come on, we said we would help out." Trip was now getting annoyed.

I watched the two friends slowly become more annoyed with each other.  "Right, give me twenty minutes." Jase sighed and sat up slowly.

Trip looked at me before walking out the room. "Do you need me to do anything?" I asked nicely.

"Do you fancy staying the night?" Jason stood from the bed completely naked.

"Ummm, I- I probably shouldn't. I don't want everyone knowing about us just yet." I tried to concentrate on his face.

"They don't have to, we're best friends as well remember?" He said sneakily. He was right, it wouldn't look as suspicious because we are already best friends.

"Yeah, okay then. Give me a call when you're home?" I suggested.

"Best not, it could be really late. I'll leave you my keys and you can just come over when you want." He strolled to the bathroom.

I didn't realise I was biting my lip until it started to hurt. I released it from teeth and began getting undressed out of Jason's shorts.

I caught my reflection in the mirror and my mouth fell open. My hair was full of tugs and I realised how it looked, if Lee saw me like this he wouldn't let me hear the end of it.

I walked in to Jason's bathroom confidently and opened the shower door and stepped in. "Mind if I join you?" I grinned.

He turned his head and smirked, "how could I refuse that?" He pulled me to him and his lips were on mine.

It was around half an hour before we stepped out the shower whilst giggling. Shower sex? Tick.

I wrapped myself in a towel and strolled in to Jason's room. "Trip is gonna go mad." Jason said whilst towel drying his hair.