Finally Eighteen!

Maisie & Lee's birthday.

"Mas, wake up. We're eighteen." I heard Lee's voice and I pulled the blankets on my bed up over me. I felt like I hadn't had any sleep at all or barely.

"What time is it?" I said sleepily. Oh my gosh, it was my birthday. I was eighteen years old. Eighteen years old.

"Okay so it's half five in the morning but you gotta get up, it's our eighteenth birthday." I felt the blankets on my bed being pulled off. "Are you sleeping in shorts?" He asked confused and I lifted my head to see I was sleeping in a pair of red short shorts.

I rolled my eyes and let me head hit the pillow again. "Yes, can't you see I'm wearing shorts?" You woke me up at five in the morning. I want to kill you.

"Weird." He murmured. I suppose he was right, I hadn't slept in shorts in fear of someone seeing my scars. I guess now that Jason has seen them, it's not really a big deal. "Are you getting up or not?" He tickled my feet and I kicked his hand away.

"Not. I think I'll do the smart thing and wait for my alarm to go off at seven. Thank you very much." I said sarcastically and pulled the blanket from him and wrapped it over me again. Ugh brothers.

"Boring ass. You better not be so boring at our party tonight. I'm drinking everything I can get my hands on." He laughed and I heard my door close seconds after telling me he was gone. I closed my eyes and drifted off in to a comfortable sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

It wasn't the sound of my alarm, it was my phone ringing. I reached over with my eyes still closed and pulled the charger out my phone and accepted the call. "Please make this good." I didn't know who it was. Whoever it was better have a good excuse for waking me up. Again.

"Okay so it's six fifty eight and I know your alarm doesn't go off for another two minutes but I couldn't wait. Happy birthday babe." I heard Jason's sweet voice.

Asshole woke me up. "Thanks." I muttered sleepily.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at eight thirty but I say we skip first two classes and go to breakfast." He suggested. That did sound good. I knew I wasn't gonna get to spend time with him till tomorrow night when we go away.

"Yeah go for it, I'll see you soon." I said and we said our goodbyes.

I still hadn't told Jason that Kaley and Lee slept together, we've barely had time to talk about anyone else. You could say me and Jason were in the 'honeymoon phase' of our relationship and we were completely taking advantage of the fact Jason's house was empty. That was until yesterday when our parents got back.

I climbed out of bed and staggered towards my bathroom. I turned the water on in the shower and shut the bathroom door before getting undressed. I'd put my hair in curlers last night so I put a shower cap on over them so it didn't get wet.

I stepped in to the shower and the hot water felt amazing. I washed my body with a shea butter body wash and took my time to wash it off.

I put on some foundation and a little bit of powder on over it then put on silver eye shadow and spend a long time on my eye liner. Before deciding on a nude lip I dressed high waist beige skinny jeans, a strapless white top and tucked it in to the jeans with a cardigan which matched the jeans.

I took my hair out of the curlers and my hair was full of volume and also in large curls. I put on some beige ankle boots before packing all my school things in to a black shoulder bag. I slipped on a thin cross necklace over my neck that went to the line of my jeans.