{jenga} {near x reader}

{jenga}

{side note:}

{d/j} = dream job}

<><><>

A tower sat in front of you. This was a tower made out of wooden blocks, and the game was called 'Jenga.'

A little white haired boy forced you to play this game, saying that he'll take away your phone if you don't play.

So, with that, you agreed.

"What's the point of all of this?" You groan, brushing your {h/c} hair out of your face.

"To play." 

You roll your eyes. "Really? I couldn't have guessed." You replied back sarcastically.

"You couldn't? Hm, interesting. You were one of the smartest female successors for a female L." He says, taking a block out of the jenga tower.

"Well, yes. I was. But I didn't want my fate to end up as an investigator or a detective. I wanted to be a {d/j}." You say, a small smile appearing on your face.

"Interesting. It's your turn."

Sighing, you pull a block out of the tower.

This continued on for a while. Pulling out blocks, while making side comments about the game. The clock ticked each second, making you want to throw a block at it, but you couldn't.

'No throwing where the computers are.'

That's what stupid Near told you.

Near pulled another jenga block out, and you could have swore he had a small smirk.

"What are you planning?" You question, narrowing your eyes.

"Nothing. Now pull out a block."

You mutter a complaint, knowing how this would end up. Near must've calculated the blocks and percent I have of them falling.

You lifted a hand, bringing close to a not-so-far but not-so-far block. You carefully grabbed it, pulling the block out slowly.

Once it was fully out, you closed your eyes, waiting for the tower to fall.

Luckily, it still stood.

You looked over to Near, and he had an amused look on his face.

"I wasn't expecting you to pick that block, mainly because you would have to move funny to get it, and you say that you 'die of social embarrassment.'" He replies.

You glare at him, close to strangling him and throwing his body out somewhere.

"Well, it's your turn." You say, continuing to glare at him.

A small smile appears on his face, and he quickly takes out a block.

The tower crumbles, blocks ending up on the small table and floor.

You were about to laugh at Near, because he made such a silly mistake, but instead, you found him kissing your lips.

'He must've leaned over as soon as the tower fell.' You thought.

You slowly then melted into his kiss, kissing back ever so lightly. As soon as he got a response from you, he leaned back.

"It appears you have won." He smiles at you. 

"It appears I have." You smile back at him.

Leaning over the table, Near thinks that you were going to return the same gesture, but to him. Instead you whispered in his ear.

"I won."

And you leaned back.

Near stares at the blocks, and stares at you. "Best out of three. Winner gets a kiss every round they win."

You agree, picking up some blocks and begin rebuilding the tower.

Oh,

And Near made sure to win the last two rounds.

----

Hi everyone! It's me xD Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this Death Note one-shot.

I'm also sorry I've been really inactive, summer has a few plans for me and some {unplanned} plans so I'm like 'WOAH WHERE DID YOU COME FROM.'

But yeah, I think that Near is a cute little llama okie? {I have no clue why I think he's a llama also o-o}

Anyway, I'll see you guys in my next one-shot or maybe in one of my other books. Until then, hope you have good days! :D