What has Leon done to her?

CHAPTER 6  

George POV

            “Serena wake up” I said as I shook Serena, it was five in the afternoon and she was still sleeping, probably because she didn’t come home until seven this morning.

            “Leave me alone” she mumbled and hid under her covers.

            “Come on its five in the afternoon, mums already at work and she won’t be home till late because she has a date, Gina and Vince are at another party” I said pulling her covers of her bed, she was still wearing her cloths and even her shoes. “You have to babysit me tonight, mum said even though I’m old enough to look after myself”

            “Oh why can’t Kurt look after you” she asked putting on her ray band sunnies.

            “Because Kurt isn’t my brother, he is going to be here but mum wants you to look after me okay” I said as Kurt walked into the room.

            “Hey what do you guys want for dinner” he said not looking at Serena, it seemed he didn’t want to speak to her which is completely understandable after all we waited all night for her to come home and she finally came home at seven, well I know I’m not very impressed.

            “Umm I’m not hungry” Serena said as she walked over to the window and put the curtains over it.

            “Umm I’ll give you a hand if you want? We can make pasta” I said moving towards the door.

            “Good idea, let’s get cooking” he said rubbing his hands together.

            “Serena you can help to” I said pulling her out of the room, she didn’t seem too thrilled about the idea of helping though.

♠♠♠

“Wow that was good” I said putting my plate in the dishwasher, I looked over at Serena who was staring at her food she hadn’t eaten anything; she loves pasta it was strange that she wasn’t eating. “Are you going to eat that?”

“No sorry, I’m just not very hungry” she said pushing her plate away from her.    

“I’ll put it in the fridge for later” I said picking up her plate and putting it in the fridge, Kurt was still eating his dinner and I knew it was time for me to leave so these two could work things out because it had been awkward since Serena woke up.

“Well I’m going to have a shower” I said as I walked out of the kitchen.

Kurt POV

            “I’m sorry Kurt” Serena said as I finished off my pasta. “I know I promised you” what was I supposed to say to her that I forgive her? I do, but I know I’m supposed to be angry.

            “I don’t know what to say” I said looking her straight in the eyes, she is so beautiful her blond hair was shining in the light of the wall lamp.

            “Just say you forgive me” she said reaching for my hand and holding it.

            “I… umm…I don’t know Serena, I want to but..” I was cut off as her face was getting closer to mine.

            “Please Kurt” she said as her big green eyes enchanted me.

            “Okay just promise me you’ll never do that again, you lied to me”

            “I know and I’m really really sorry”

            “That’s okay” I said holding her hand tight. Why didn’t I tell her how I felt when she first got here then maybe we would of never gotten into this mess.

“Thank you so much Kurt I hate you being angry at me” she said as her lips pressed gently on mine they tasted like strawberries as she pulled away she blushed. She just kissed me! Did that actually really happen? I pulled her back to me and we kissed again only for longer, her lips drew down my face and onto my neck, she really did care about me. she was so amazing the most amazing and beautiful girl I have ever meet, just then a sharp pain filled my neck and she was bitting me, what was going on I couldn’t move  because she jumped on my lap, she was drinking my blood I was going to die. A slow painful death at the hands of the girl I loved.        

            “SERENA STOP IT” I said trying to punch her away but she was too strong for me, how could she be that strong? She was only small how was this possible? “SERENA! SERENA! SERENA PLEASE LET GO OF ME!” I yelled as she was draining all my blood.

            “WHATS GOING ON” George yelled as she came running into the room. “SERENA WHAT ARE YOU DOING” she shrieked and ran out of the room, a couple of minutes soon she came running back in with a crucifix in her hand. George put it on Serena’s skin and she flew back onto the wall, her whole face was covered in blood. Serena wiped the blood off of her mouth and started to cry.

            “I’m really sorry Kurt” she said as her hair started to go a pail blond colour and I wasn’t staring at Serena anymore but Missy. “Surprised?”

            “WHERES SERENA?” I yelled at her, she let out a laugh.

            “Where do you think she is Kurt, she’s with Leon” she said standing up.

            “What have you done to her” George said as tears trickled down her face.

            “Nothing but the question is what has Leon done to her” she smiled at me and flew out of the window all was left was blood stained tiles.

______________________________________________________________________________

please comment and vote

xoxo misakisses