"Wizards meet Heroes"

Hank: Hey Barb I just got a call from Super President Kickbutt and she said there is a family of Wizards coming to Hiddenville.

Barb: A family of wizards? We better tell the kids. Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, come here!!!

Phoebe: Mom I'm busy with super hero training.

Max: Yea and I'm busy with my evil plan to take Over the world Bwahaha!!!.

Phoebe: Once again max nobody has time for your Super villain phase.

Barb: I'm sorry kids but your father and I got some news that a family of wizards are spending a week here in Hiddenville.

Billy: Yay! Magic!

Nora: This is so cool with are super powers and their magical powers we could have a fight!.

Billy: Yay! Fighting!

Nora: Billy shut up.

Hank: Nobody's fighting we are going to treat them like normal people.

"DinG DonG"

Phoebe: I'll get it.

Dad: Hi we're the Russo's. Are we at house number 828?

Hank: Yes you are.

Dad: So why are you all in it?

Hank: Because we live here?.

Dad: Oh darn it! They got it wrong. I wanted to rent a house... Now we have no where else to go.

Barb: I know it might seem strange but you all are welcome to stay here.

Mom: Oh thank you!

"They enter the house"

Hank: So tell us about your selves.

Billy: Hey dad are those wizards here yet?

Alex: Wait you know we're wizards?!

Hank: Nice going billy.

Alex: How do you know we're wizards?.

Hank: Again Nice going billy

Billy: What?! it's not like I told them were Superheroes... Oops.

Alex: You guys are Superheroes?!

Nora: Yes and this is also where you learn that my brother is a total idiot.

Billy: You Heard her Max your an idiot.

Justin: This is amazing! I love superheroes. Which  legendary supers are you? "Elastico", "Beatle girl", "Captain Marvel", who?!

Hank: "Thunder Man"

Barb: "Electress"

Justin: "Thunder Man and "Electress"?!  Amazing! Your One of the best superheroes in the world next
To "Captain Jim bob Sherwood" and "Iron Man"

Barb: But we're retired and are normal names are Hank and Barb. And those are our children, Phoebe  and Max they are twins. Then Billy and Nora.

Hank: So what are your names and why did you chose to come to Hiddenville for vacation?.

Dad: Well my name is Jerry and this is my wife Theresa and our kids Justin, Alex and Max.

Mom: And we picked Hiddenville because it's so peaceful.

Barb: It really is.

Phoebe: MOM DAD!! Super President Kickbutt  called and said there's a crazy dark angel villain named "Gorog" running around in our old home city Metroburg. She said he's coming coming too Hiddenville looking for the Russo's.

Alex: Oh no!  Gorog?! I thought we took him down?!  Oh well thankfully we do know some superheroes that could help us ;)

Phoebe Who?

Alex: You guys!

Barb: Um retired superheroes.

Mom: Please? We'll need all the help we can get.

Hank: Well Barb? Come on don't you wanna bust out a little of the old Thunder and Lightning?!.

Phoebe: Come on Mom it would be great for my superhero training...

Barb: Ok we'll do it. Bring it in team!

All: Go Thundermans and Russo's!!!.

TO BE Continued!