Chapter 2

Jordan drives me back to his house and I start to unpack. Jordan helps me unpack and noticed that I brought my recording stuff.

"So, we going to go and record that special video now?" He said with a smile.

"Yeah, let's do this." We walk into his gaming/computer/office room and he sets up his webcam so that both of us can be seen. 

"How are we going to do this?" I asked. 

"I thought about this and maybe you could hide off out of the camera's view and I'll start it off like a normal vlog, talk about random things and stuff like that." He said.

"I have an idea on how to get in the frame or something. I'll handle it." I said with a smile. He nods his head and I hide out of the camera's view. He then starts his normal vlog. He starts talking about random things as I slowly creep up into the camera's view. I cover his eyes and he pretends to freak out. 

"Who? What? Where? Who is this?" He said laughing. 

"Who do you think Jordan? Why would you let a complete random stranger into your house." I say sitting down beside him. 

"Your to cute. So this is Rocky" He said.

"Hi!" I said waving. " Some of you may know me as DiamondGirl though." 

"Most of you may be wondering why Rocky is here, well some of you know this from the livestream a couple of days ago. But,"

"We're dating!" I said happly. 

"Wow! Way to kill the moment! Anyways, I keept some of the questions from the livestream for us to ask on here." He took out his phone and started to look through the questions from last night. 

"Okay so one of the questions was will you two be doing minecraft videos together?" 

"Of course! I did bring my recording stuff, so yeah! We are!" I said joyfully.

 "What is your favourite thing about each other?" 

"Well, mine is his personality" 

"Her attitude and that she is beautiful even with her glasses." I give him a kiss on the check for that. 

"Favourtie game other than minecraft?" 

"Pokemon" I said quickly. 

"Um, I'm not sure. I have a bunch of favourites." 

"Well, I had an early morning, I think I am going to vlog and do some other things. Bye guys!" I say getting up and giving a kiss on the check to Jordan. I leave the room and head into the spare bedroom that Jordan let me use. Setting up my recording system I got ready for Jordan to finsh so we could do an adevnture map together or something like that. I'm probably going to force him to do a parkcour map, just to see him angry. I hear an knock on my door and I get up and open it. 

"You ready to record?" 

"Yeah, I've got a map loaded up already, skype me." I shut the door and he calls me. 

                                                                   END OF CHAPTER 2

So, I've decided that I'm going to write a chapter every other day. The chapters will be better and longer so yeah! Hope you've enjoyed the return of Jordan and Diamond/Rocky.