spanish moons and coffee

*Luna's POV*

After my encounter with Christian in the shop, we headed back to where Adelaide and Jack sat, talking about toast and the fact that it's was just warm and crunchy bread.

"Why do they even give it a different name like "toast"?" asked Jack putting air quotes around toast.

"Maybe they just didn't want to keep telling the waitress "get me some warm and crunchy bread with butter" so they shortened it," said Christian, swooping into the conversation.

"Or they just realized that when the bread is made like that it was to be TOASTED," I said emphasizing the word toasted.

"Oh true...," said Addy realizing that maybe it was the way Luna said it instead of Christian.

"If all B section passengers at Gate 27 could begin to form a line please," said the lady over the speaker.

We quickly got up and got to the front of the line so that we could have good seats.

"Hey you still have my number right?" Christian asked me in a whisper.
"Yuperdoodles," I said answering him.

I took out my phone and showed him.

"OMG. You still have the same contact name," he said laughing as he read the name.
CHRIST HIMSELF¡!🙏🏼
"AHAHAHA I REMEMBER THAT! I kept calling u Christ because u don't like being called Chris. "Too American"," I said remembering what he told me in seventh grade.
"Yeah your contact name is still the same," he said taking his phone out and showing me the name.

SPANISH MOON🌝☕️
"My mom once asked me who I was texting and I told her I was texting the moon. She thought I was crazy before I told her I had a friend named Luna," said Christian giggling at the memory.

"OMG same thing happened to me and I told her I was texting Christ and she literally asked me if you were answering me and I said yea and she was all "THEN HOW COME HE DON'T ANSWER MA PRAYERS" and I swear I think I died because of how long I laughed," I said giggling at my own memory.

We moved up to the flight attendant lady and handed her our tickets. She scanned them and we went through the tunnel that lead to the plane and got on.
I sat down at the window, Addy in the middle and a stranger in the aisle. I sat down and pulled my headphones from my backpack and started listening to my spotify travel playlist.
As Riptide by Vance Joy came on I got a text. We were still on the ground and the plane had free wifi.

CHRIST HIMSELF!🙏🏼: yo look behind u lol
me:oMG UR BEHIND ME KOOL!
CHRIST HIMSELF!🙏🏼: IKR!
me: just don't start kicking my seat pls or I will slap u when we land
CHRIST HIMSELF!🙏🏼: I don't make any promises :/
me: well I do and I promise I will slap you now go away u noob
CHRIST HIMSELF!🙏🏼: aw duuude I was just kidding:((
me: iM TRYING TO LISTEN TO RIPTIDE AND I LIKE PAYING ATTENTION TO THE LYRICS NOW STFU U BOOB♻️
CHRIST HIMSELF!🙏🏼: OHJMAGOSH IM V SOZ M8 IF ONLY U TOLD ME IT WAS VANCE EARLIER I WOULDVE STOPPED OMGAJA BYE

We were 1 hour into the flight with 2 more left and I was bored. I had just finished watching The Avengers Age of Ultron and Addy was asleep on my shoulder. I turned on my phone to see I had lots of texts from Jack.

Jack-olantern🚮: yo I'm bored
Jack-olantern🚮: luuuunnaaa
Jack-olantern🚮: what happened between u and Christian???
Jack-olantern🚮: where r u now that I need youuuu
Jack-olantern🚮: *beat drop*
Jack-olantern🚮:LUNA WERE R Ü
Jack-olantern🚮: IF U DONT ANSWER IMA FIGHT U
Jack-olantern🚮: CHRISTIAN FELL ASLEEP AND ITS LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING EVER OJMAGS
Jack-olantern🚮:*picture*
I giggled quietly and began to answer Jack
me: hi u noob I was watching age of Ultron. Addy fell asleep on me 2 and she looks frickin adorable I feel like a mom. me and Christian are old friends I'll explain when we land. NEVER QUOTE THAT SONG EVWR AGAIN OMG I H8 U. btw u wanna switch seats💺 the stranger in the aisle has been staring @ me for like 20 min and he's scaring me.
Soon afterwards I got a text from Jack.