Chapter 3: Tingles

Previously on One Night

Ah, so the older one is Riker. I looked over at him. At the same time he looked over at me. We made eye contact for longer than I think was normal. When we finally looked away I was speechless.

What was that? I thought, Wow, he's actually pretty hot. Maybe even if I don't like R5's music I can just watch Riker perform. And I'd definitely never have a chance with him, there's so many  other prettier girl out there! And he's a celebrity and I'm definitely not.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tessie's POV

"Excuse me," I heard a male voice in front of me. I blinked. It was that Ratliff and/or Ellington dude. "Um do you want me to sign anything?" He said looking up me from the table they were all signing at.

   "Sure," I said

   "Uh, what?"

    Crap! I didn't bring anything for them to sign. I looked around for Emily to she if she had anything for them to sign. She was no where to be found. So I fished around in my pockets and found a crumpled up, unused napkin.

    Ratliff/Ellington gave me a strange look.

    "Well that definitely one of the more random things that I've signed, but okay. What's your name?"

    "Uh, Tessie"

    "Cool name. Alright."

    He signed it and passed down to the girl (A/N Yes, Ellington and Rydel are sitting next to each other. #rydellington for life!) who passed down the others. Each of them seemed nice and were cute in their own way. And all of them commented on my name.

    Last was Riker.  Wow he was not "cute". He was on the next level.

    "Hey," I said blushing madly

    "Hey," he said, also slightly blushing

  Riker's POV: 

    "Hey," she said, blushing

    This girl was really, really cute. Even more cute when she blushed.

    "Hey," I said, blushing back. Dammit Riker! You have to be manly! I cleared my throat.

    "So, uh, what's your name?" I asked

    "Tessie," she said quietly, looking down at her shoes.

    Tessie, Tessie. I'd have to remember that. I looked at the napkin that she wanted me to sign. I signed it. Then I hesitated. Should I put my number? I thought

    The security guard to my left cleared his throat, signaling that I had to move on to the next girl. So instead of putting my number I drew a little heart. I'd find her again somehow.

    "Bye," I said, pushing the napkin toward her, "Enjoy the show!"

    As she went to grab they napkin. Our fingertips touched lightly. My fingertips tingled. My head shot up at the same time as hers. We both blushed, hard.

    "Sorry," was she said before she rushed out. 

    As I watched her go, I knew I was gonna give her the the best show ever.

----------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you liked it! It's a kinda short chapter but some juicy stuff revealed in the next one... ;D

Remember to comment and vote! I'm trying to get more people to read this and voting REALLY helps!

Feedback is appreciated!

Thanks so much! Loves!

~(fatunicorn37)