Chapter 6

The following days went exactly the same. They would wake up and visit Clara in the hospital. Sometimes when they had time they would go out or Alejandro would take them somewhere where they could forget reality for a little while. It was clear that the situation wasn't only affecting Camila but also the Polynesian girl. Alejandro knew that and since Dinah was so close to the family she was more then welcome to sleep in their house. Dinahs parents were okay with that since they knew of the whole situation and also were good friends with Alejandro and Clara. Today once again they were getting inside the car to head to the hospital. "Guys maybe today she will come home." Alejandro said carefully. He didn't want the girls to get all excited and then disappointed when it would turn out wrong. "Let's hope so." They said in unison. Chris also came along as he was with Taylor the last couple of days. Today he was allowed to visit his mother. They all hoped it wouldn't be heavy on him. "Are you excited to see mom?" Camila asked him. "Yes!" He said happy.

They were so familiar now that they blindly knew were Clara's room was. They were met with Lauren who also was there regularly. Clara was happy every time they came but today she was even more excited because she would see her little son. "Mommy!" He said as he ran towards her bed immediately jumping in. "I love you." He said while snuggling up to her. "Aww!" Everyone in the room said. "I'm gonna grab some food." Dinah spoke up. "Can I come with you Dinah? I'm hungry too!" Chris said while jumping of the bed. "Here you have money go get the two of you something." Alejandro smiled while handing Dinah the money. "Thanks." She smiled sweetly. While walking out with Chris. Camila sat in her chair and Lauren was sitting opposite from her. A docter walked in. "Ms. Jauregui." He addressed and they all turned their attention to him. "I have the results here. I just need to tell you that it's not good. We still have to find what is wrong and we can't let you go home just yet.." He started carefully. All of their faces fell. "I'm really sorry but I talked to your other docter and-" Camila was trying to pay attention to him but zoned out when she saw Lauren looking somewhere behind her.  "What is it?" Camila whispered. "Behind you there are bunnies on the roof." She whispered back they both didn't want to interrupt the docter who was still talking to them. Suddenly Lauren's hand was on Camila's shoulder. "Look behind you." She directed. Camila looked at the hand on her shoulder and then slowly turned to look out of the window. To her surprise Lauren was right there were indeed bunnies on the roof. Expecting Lauren to take her hand of off Camila's shoulder now that she had turned around fully Lauren did the opposite. She placed both of her hands on Camila's shoulder. "Do you see them too?" She pointed outside while still holding her shoulders firmly. Camila couldn't really concentrate as she felt a little weird. She knew she didn't have to think much of it. But because of Dinah and all those weird moments they had lately, she couldn't stop feeling something. She couldn't quite put into words. "Yeah yeah." She answered Lauren who was infatuated with the bunnies on the roof. "How do you think they came up there?" Lauren asked her. "Ehm.. Maybe they climbed the tree?" She joked. She knew bunnies couldn't climb. But Lauren believed her. "Yeah yeah that is it! That's how they came up there!" She whispered excitedly. Camila couldn't bring to tell the older girl that it was impossible and that was just joking. Seeing how happy the dark haired girl was she just couldn't. It was then that Dinah came back with Chris. And their little bubble bursted. "So I'm gonna leave now if there are more questions don't be afraid to ask." The docter said and disappeared. "Dinah I need to pee show me where the bathroom is." Camila said in a hurry and before Dinah could bring something out she was already being dragged outside. "Wow calm whats going on with you?" She asked when they reached the elevators. "Dinah when you were gone I couldn't stop praying for you to come back as quick as possible." She said slightly panicking. "Okay tell me what happened? Something with Clara or you and Lauren?" She asked curiously. "Lauren." Was all Camila said. "Was there a moment?" Dinah prompted. "A rather weird one.." Camila said hesitant. "Tell me!" Dinah said losing her patience. "Okay okay. So she was showing me bunnies on the roof and touching and gripping my shoulders while doing it." She demonstrated it to Dinah by grabbing her shoulders. "I know it's no big deal but since you alwa-" but she got cut of by Dinah. "Are you serious?!"
"Yeah eh why?" Camila asked her cautious. "What the heck? Why would she touch you like that just to show you some bunnies on the roof? Is that like her way of having an excuse to touch you? Girl she is flirting with you big time." Dinah explained. "No Dinah! Stop its just that I am confused a little." Camila said confused. "I'm not okay are you in this ship or what?" Dinah said seriously. "Ship?" Camila asked confused. She knew what shipping was since she was a huge fan girl herself she just didn't understand why Dinah called them a ship. "Yeah I ship you guys. And if you want to find out what is going on with Lauren and her obvious crush on you. You need to step into this too. Camren or nah?" Dinah said determined. Camila laughed really loud. "Camren? Is that our ship name?"
"Okay then it's gonna be Laurmila!" Dinah said teasingly. "No no! Camren it is." Camila quickly stated. "Okay then   From now on we are going to observe every moment between the two of you and see if she really likes you or not. And you have to help by pushing her too." Dinah already planned. "Wait didnt you just say, you were positive she liked me?" Camila teased. Dinah rolled her eyes. "Ofcourse Mila! I am 100 percent sure but are you?" She questioned. "Besides this is all just a game. I mean she may like you but you don't seem to like her at all.. In that way.." Dinah trailed off looking at her expectantly. "No ofcourse not. It's all just a game to see whether you were right or not." She said quickly. Dinah smirked as they walked back to the room again pretending they never had this conversation.