Knowing that he cares.

Ash's POV
I paced around my room thinking of what to do. I had already kissed Misty and all but doing all that in front of hundreds of people? I didn't think so. I started breathing heavily. This wasn't normal.
"The show starts in 5!" I heard Melody yell. Why did she have to ask me to do it? Ugh!
"The show is starting!" She shrieked. I quickly pranced over to the side of the stage where Misty was dancing and twirling around the stage. after a bit, it was my queue to jump on and dance with her. She danced so  gracefully.
"Mist, I don't know if I can do this." I said worried
"Do what?"
"Kiss you in front of thousands of people."
"Don't worry Ash, just pretend its real, pretend it's just us. If you do, the audience will love it and you'll forget about them." I nodded ad continued to dance.

Misty's POV
I was a little nervous. I laid in my bed and pretended to sleep. I heard foot steps come towards me and hot breath on my neck.
"I love you Misty." he whispered. Then he kissed me passionately, picked me up a bridal style and carried me off stage to get ready for the next scene.

The show was a huge hit! Me and Ash were stars! Signing autographs, getting pictures taken. It was so much better that the attention I get at the gym.
"Can you kiss him again?" A voice from the crowed called.
"I-uh..." I started but it was too late.
"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The crowed chanted. Ash spun me around and laid a short sweet kiss on my lips.
"So when's your next show?" Someone else called. I looked at Ash and he looked at me and we laughed.

It wasn't relaxing,
With no time to spare,
But maybe it was relaxing,
Knowing that he cares.

END