Complete Heterochromea pt. 3

Maya stood at her locker as she shoved things into it like various books and her sketch book. The blonde felt a pair of hands cover her eyes and a small kiss on the back of her neck. "Guess who." Riley said even though she was the only one in the school who would both kiss Maya in general, and have a French accent. The blonde laughed softly as she grabbed Riley's hands and turning around with a big smile on her face as she looked into the brunette's blue and red eye. "You didn't guess." Riley said pouting softly before she freed one of her hands and searched through her bag to find the corsage she had gotten Maya, when she found it she slid it onto Maya's wrist and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek.

"What's this for?" The blonde asked as her face turned into one of confusion as she fussed around with the corsage.

"I want you to come to prom with me. Come be my Prom Queen." Riley said before adjusting the strap on her backpack and holding Maya's hands lovingly.

"I'll go to prom with you but I seriously doubt anyone would vote for me to be Prom Queen... Or King?" Maya asked herself a bit confused and bit her lip and closed her locker and leaned against it knowing Riley would close in on her and wrap her arms around her waist which is exactly what happened.

"Why not?" Riley asked and kissed Maya softly and lovingly before looking up into her eyes. "You're already my Queen." Riley said with a convincing smile on her face.

"Because no one likes me here." Maya said honestly as she played with Riley's long brown hair. The blonde smiled softly as she stared into Riley's eyes.

"I like you." Riley said before kissing her cheek lovingly and rested her head on Maya's shoulder as she leaned on the locker next to her and let go of the blonde and instead held Maya's hand.

"Well I don't think they'll count just your vote Riles." Maya said and looked down at the tanner girl and smiled down at their hands.

"Trust me more people like you here than you think." Riley said and looked up into Maya's bright blue eyes behind her glasses and kissed her jaw softly.

"Sure and we're getting married tomorrow. Both of those things would be a miracle for me." Maya said and looked down at Riley who smiled up at her excitedly.

"Is that you asking to marry me?" Riley asked and got off of the lockers to look Maya in the eye face to face and Maya stopped leaning on the locker and scratched the back of her head nervously.

"Ugh no? Yes? Maybe? I dunno. I mean... Ughh." Maya said before she started stuttering. "I-I-I me-me-mean I-I-I woul-wouldn't.. I-I-I gu-guess. I-I-I lov-love yo-you l-l-l-l-lik-like a-a l-l-lo-t-t-t-t, l-l-l-lik-ike I-I-I n-nev-ver kn-kne-knew I-I c-cou-could f-f-f-feel th-this d-d-d-dee-eeply f-f-f-for a-an-any one.. O-O-Or th-th-that an-ny o-one c-could fee-eel th-this w-way ab-bou-out me." Maya said her facial twitch acting up again. Riley took her head in her hands and waited for Maya to calm down before smiling from ear to ear.

"My answer is yes." Riley said and kissed Maya deeply, pushing her against the locker and opened her mouth feeling Maya shyly open her mouth and the brunette slowly slid her tongue in to the blonde's mouth and closed her eyes happily French kissing her fiancé and she smiled into the kiss as she felt Maya's tongue slide into her mouth.

"AY! No PDA." A school assistant Principal said as he split the two of them up and Maya and Riley quickly nodded and ran off to the school exit seeing how it was the end of the day.

{A few hours later}

Maya was smiling ear to ear as she ate dinner with her mom, Riley had already gone home so it was just the two of them for dinner today. The older blonde woman laughed as she watched her grinning daughter. "So something good happen in school today?" She asked and set her silverware down and looked at her daughter with an eye brow raised.

"N-nothing." Maya said trying to act normal and bit her lip.

"You only stutter to me when you lie Maya." Katey said and crossed her arms. "What happened?" She asked and Maya fidgetted at her napkin. "I'm gonna guess its that Riley asked you to Prom." She asked and Maya nodded, but she could tell it was something more because of the way Maya was acting. "What is it just tell me."

"Well Riley and I... Kind of got engaged today."

"What."