CHAPTER 50

Samantha's POV

Harry brought out a a small toast for us after our food arrived. I raised my glass to be polite and took a sip from the cold ice water.

"You're really serious about this" I said as I gave him a soft smirk.

He nodded "I won't take this life for granted"

I smiled again "sounds good to me"

He nodded as he gently sat down his glass onto the perfect set table.

I took a deep breath of the atmosphere of the new Harry. He's so different and I like it.

He picked up a cremepainted file and handed it to me. I arched a brown as I took it into my hands.
"What's this?" I asked with a half scared voice.

"Open it"

I did as he said. I opened the file and saw the agreement, signed by both me and Harry.
I looked up at him.

"Why did you gave me this?"

He smiled "I want you to tore it apart and burn it, right here right now"

I frowned "what?"

He laughed softly as he pulled his hand trough his soft hair. "I want to have a normal relationship with you. No rules,  nothing"

My jaw was dropped onto the table.
"Really?"

He nodded "I want you to get to know me. Harry Edward Styles, no one else"

I held my hand over my heart "I'm moved, really"

He smiled "I'm glad to hear it, and I want to apologise. For everything. You're a sweet girl, and I want to do sweet things to you"

I blushed and looked down at my hands "you're making me blush Harry"

"I want you to look like this more often. You're beautiful"

"Harry my cheeks are burning up" I said as I waved my hand like a fan in front of my red face.

"Samantha" he grabbed my hands from across the table "I am so happy that you're giving me this chance. You're the most lovely, sweet, warm hearted and a little annoying girl I've ever met. You've made me realise how it is to love again. You've broke my heart twice, but you have built it up three. I can with all my heart say that I love you Samantha. And I really want you to take this little speech seriously, because every word I've said came straight out of my heart"

I was speechless. "Harry I-I"

"You don't have to answer. All I want is that you have listened"

I nodded as I gently stroke my thumbs onto his warm hands.
"We've been through hell"

"And now we're on our way to heaven" he pointed out. I agreed, gently starting to eat my salad.

"You bring out the best of me, no one have ever managed to do that"

I shrugged "maybe we're good for each other after all"

He nodded, taking a fork with beef into his mouth.

I smiled and heard my phone buzzing, I picked it up and saw my dads name lit up the screen. I slide the screen to answer.