Accent Battle

**********PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!! Okay guys, I'm gonna give you a little message at the end of this chapter so please read the ending note. Now sit back, relax, and enjoy this chapter!*****  

-Alexandra's POV-

I turn around for a second to fix something on the end table. I turn back around to face the group an I see that Finn tried to quickly look away and Alfie, Zoe, and Marcus were all looking at Finn strangely. That's odd. I shrugged it off and sat down opposite Jack and Finn. 

 "So when does your internship start?" Jack asked.   

"In about 3 months, I really just moved here a few days ago." I said. 

"Oh, wow, so have you seen many sights yet?" Jack asked.   

"Naw, not really. I want to see everything though. The London eye, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and anything else there is." I said getting excited.   

"Well maybe one day we could all go and show you the sights." Marcus said.   

"I haven't seen anything either!" Caspar said jumping into the conversation.  

"Aww poor Caspar." I said patting him on the back.   

"They're only being nice to you because you're a girl." He said.   

I pushed Caspar over and he fell down on the couch.   

"Ow." He said sarcastically.   

"Maybe I won't make you the burgers after all!" I said.   

"Okay, I'm sorry." Caspar said in a silly tone.   

We all laughed and joked around for a bit.   

"Oi, Alexandra, do you wanna film the video today?" Alfie asked me.   

"Sure, do you have your camera with you?" I asked.   

"Yeah, I brought it just in case. Marcus can I borrow a tripod and your lights?" Alfie asked Marcus.   

"Yeah, sure, you can use my set up that I have." Marcus answered.   

"Thanks mate." Alfie said.   

We walked upstairs and into Marcus' room where he had everything set up just like in his videos. We got ourselves settled and Alfie took out the notepad and looked over it. We figured out who would say what and we got to filming.   

-Alfie's POV-  

"What's up guys, so today I have a special guest with me." I started to say.   

Alexandra then popped up into the shot.   

"What's up guys?" She said just like I did, "Did I do that right?"   

"Yes, that was perfect. Now if you haven't seen my daily vlogs in a while you probably won't know who this is. Introduce yourself to everyone." I said giving Alexandra the spotlight.   

"Hello YouTube, my name is Alexandra. I just moved to London from New York and my new roommate or 'flatmate' as you guys say it, is Marcus." She said with ease.   

"Now, Alexandra, why are you here with us today?" I asked her.   

"Cause you don't know how to do a New York accent." She said in a sassy voice.   

"Don't lie to my viewers. Guys it's because her British accent is rubbish."   

"Let's call it even and say we both suck."   

"Deal, so we are going to do and ACCENT BATTLE!" I said in a loud voice.   

"Why are you yelling?" She asked.