Zoe's House

>The next morning<

-Alexandra's POV-

I woke up to the sound of the tea kettle going off. I put on my slippers and walked down the stairs to see Alfie standing there making himself some hot chocolate. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Morning." He said.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?" I asked him.

"Very well, thank you." He said.

There was an almost awkward silence. We just kind of stood there looking at each other. I needed to break this silence. Before I could say anything I heard footsteps. It was Zoe and Marcus coming down the stairs.

"Good morning!" Zoe said in her usual peppy voice.

"Morning guys." I said, turning away from Alfie.

I don't understand. Days ago we were able to talk and talk and talk with no problem. Ever since I stayed over his apartment our conversations have been lacking. I really hope we weren't drifting apart already. I tried not to think of it and only think of the date I had with Finn last night. We all made some pancakes for breakfast and they were surprisingly delicious. We talked about what we had planned for the day. Zoe and I both had nothing planned so we decided that it would be fun to go back to her house as I've never been there before. I took a quick shower, blow dried and straightened my hair. I put on a black and white striped tank top, blue skinny jeans, and my favorite flats. I paired it with my army green coat with my gold necklace and gold earrings. Marcus drove us to the train station and we bought some tickets for the next train. It was there in about half an hour. The trains in England were much more fancy than the ones in New York. The train ride was about an hour long. But we weren't bored at all. Actually it was the most eventful train ride I've ever taken. Every now and then Finn would send me a cheeky text message with love heart face emojis, so every now and then I giggled when he texted me. I never felt like this before about a guy in a while. Zoe took out her small camera while we were on the train and turned it on.

-Zoe's POV-

I turned on my camera and turned it on me and Alexandra.

"Hello everyone, look who I'm with today! It's Alexandra!" I said as I turned the camera on Alexandra.

"Hello everyone!" Alexandra said into the camera.

"Alexandra?" I asked her.

"Yes Zoe?"

"Where are we going today?"

"Well obviously we're on the train, so that must only mean one thing! Zoe's house!!"

"Yes, Alexandra has never been to my house before so this should be fun." I said ending this one part of the volg.

We pulled into the train station at Wiltshire and walked out into the parking lot. There was my car waiting for us. We got into the car and were home bound.

-Alexandra's POV-

We got in the car and started for Zoe's house. She lived in a small town in Wiltshire. It was actually where Harry Potter was filmed which made me fangirl like Tyler Oakley. I loved Harry Potter. We got to their house in about 20 minutes. We walked in and I saw that she lived in a beautiful house.

"HELLO?!" Zoe yelled, "ANYONE HOME?!"

"Zoe?" I heard a man say.

I looked up the stairs and there was a young man running down the stairs. He was quite muscular and had a great head of hair. It was fair to say that he was incredibly good looking. God damn it, why did all of these British boys have to be hot?