Car Pooling

****Imagine Car Pooling with Justin****

Your POV

"JUSTIN!" You yelled sternly from him kept moving around in the seat making you nervous.

"I'm sorry but I'm so boreed." He groaned.

"Well, stop because your making me nervous." You said sternly.

He sighed and turned on the radio. "Why don't we play it back a bit... By hit single I'm pretty sure all you ladies out there love." The radio announcer said.

You heard the beat of the song and you immediately turned to Justin seeing him smirk at you. You come to a stop light.

"Justin please don't." You groaned laughing.

"I KNOW YOU LOVE ME, I KNOW YOU CARE!" He yelled/singing.

You laughed before looking back on the road. "JUST SHOUT WHENEVER! AND ILL BE THERE!" He sang perfectly still keeping on tune with his voice.

"Come on Y/N baby sing with me." He smirked.

"You Are MY LOVE!" He pointing at you making a heart with his hand.

"YOU ARE MY HEART!" He pointed at his heart.

"AND WE WILL NEVER EVER EVER BE APART!" He sang scooting over to you kissing your face.

"Justin." You laughed pushing him keeping you eyes on the road.

You got stuck in traffic. "Greaaaaat." you mumbled.

You turned off the radio. "Hey?! That was my favorite part." He groaned pouting into the seat.

"Wait, I thought you never say never." I you smirked.

"Y/N..." He groaned laughing.

"I'm just saying." I laughed.

You turned back on the radio. "AND I WAS LIKE BABY, BABY, BABY OOOOOH!" Justin sang making you laugh.

"BABY, BABY, BABY NOOOOO!" He said waving his fingers in a no motion in your face.

"I THOUGHT YOU ALWAYS BE MINE, MINE!" He smirked pointing at you.

Making you gasp and laugh. "Alright Y/N now it's your turn... Kill this." He smirked turning up the radio as Ludacris part came up.

"When I was 13, I had my first love....There was nobody that compared to my baby! And nobody came between us!" You pointing towards you and Justin.

"who could ever come above" you sang pointing upwards.

"SHE HAD ME GOING CRAZY!"" Justin yelled  making a crazy face.

"Oh I was starstruck!!! She woke me up daily, don't need no Starbucks" you said picking up your Starbucks that you bought earlier.

"She made my heart pound!! I skip a beat when I see her in the street...And at school on the playground?! But I really want to see her on the weekend?!" You rapper looking at Justin to jump in.

"She knows she got me dazing 'cause she was so amazing?!And now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying!!!" You and Justin yelled singing together.

"BABY, BABY, BABY, OOOOH!" You and Justin sang together jumping up and down in the car dancing knowing people are looking at you guys weird but you guys don't care.

After the song was over you looked over at Justin and laughed. "Next time you driving." You laughed before driving since traffic finally started moving.

He nodded and agreed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HEY LOVELIES, OMG! Thank you for all your feedback I really love it 😩☺️💕 but if anyone has any requests let me know.

- Alicia 💕