Cold Water

****THIS IS A EMOTIONAL/ SAD IMAGINE... Also In Justin's POV****

"The saddest thing in life is probably to lose the most important people to you."

------
"Justin!" Y/N screamed as she ran away from me. "Stop running." I chuckled running after her.

Y/N and I were away on vacation in bora bora on a yacht just to get away from reality for a bit. And just have some me and her time... Alone.

I paused for a moment walking into the room. "Babygirl?" I questioned it wasn't long before I heard her cute little laugh. "Hmm.. Where can she be?" I pretended to look around even though I knew exactly where she was.

She kept giggling lowly, I walked towards the closet opening it seeing Y/N with rosy red cheeks holding her hand on her mouth. "You found me." She shrugged.

"Indeed I did," I smirked before picking her making her squeal. "Justin! No!" Her eyes widen as we got close to the edge where the water was.

"Justin don't you dare!" She hit my back. "I'll catch you if you fall." I mimicked my own lyrics making her looked confused.

Before I threw her in the water making her scream out before she it the water making a big splash. I chuckled, waiting for her to come up.

I raised my eyebrow, "I know you can't hold your breath for that long Y/N." I looked for her in the water.

I took a closer look seeing blood coming out of the water making my eyes widen as Y/N body floated to the top. "Y/N!" I yelled before not even hesitating diving into the water to grab her.

I quickly swam over towards her grabbing her seeing there's a big gash on her forehead. I swam while I quickly pulled her back towards the boat.

After I got her on the boat I quickly called 911 and the paramedics arrived.

-----
Everybody gets high sometimes, you know
What else can we do when we're feeling low?

I stood outside the hospital in bora bora taking in a long drag of my cigarette. Y/N has been in that emergency room for a whole 16 hours and counting.

I needed something to release this tension and buildup guilt I was feeling. Nobody is telling me anything or what's going on... I just needed to know that she was.

Okay.

So take a deep breath and let it go
You shouldn't be drowning on your own

I looked at the paparazzi that is now appearing making me groan and throw the cigar on the floor crush it out before walking back inside.

And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over into cold, cold water for you...

And although time may take us into different places. I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know.... I won't let go.

"Mr. Bieber." A doctor that was working on Y/N came out of the room. "How is she." I quickly stood up. "That gash in her head is pretty severe." He sighed.

"Do you know what caused it?" He questioned, "we were joking around and I just threw her in the-"

"Mr. Bieber you do know bora bora is known from its shallow coral reefs?" He question. "I was not aware."