Wow

🚨more sex below!!!!🚨

Elsa's pov
I wake up to a slight pain in my joints while I got up, wow last night was awesome! I look to my left and saw jack. I shrug and look down and see him naked and me aswell. "Ahhhhh!" I scream. Jack sits up quickly and looks at me and sees I'm naked. "Did we?!" He says panicking. I nod. "Wow!" He says gliding his hand threw his hair. He smirks at me and I blush. "What?" I say while blushing. "That was really fun last night." He says still smirking. I slap his arm and stare into his eyes. His smirk turns into a smile and I smile back. He leans in and I do too. Our lips connect and he kisses me. "Wait are we literally having sex again?" I ask. "Only if you want to." He says smirking again. I smirk back and we kiss again. I lean back and he kisses my neck making me moan. I feel his member rub on my vigina (😂) I grab his member from under him and rub it gently. He stops kissing my neck and grunts. I tease him more and he grits his teeth asking for more. He gets off my and I get on him and give rub his member. He hangs his head back and moans. After awhile he releases his fluids. He sits up and smirks. "Come on." He says and grabs my hand. I follow him and he drags me to the bathroom. He starts the water in the tub and puts bubble bath in it. He grabs my waist and sits me on the counter beside the sink. He puts his body in between my legs and starts kissing my lips. I hang my arms on his shoulders and kiss him back. The bath fills up and jack lets me go and turns the tub off. "Ok you may get in." He says. "Why?" I ask laughing. "Just get in and sit back." He says smirking. I blush and do what he told me. He gets in aswell and he spreads my legs apart. He leans on top of me and sits in between my legs. I bite my lip and he puts his hands on each side of the tub. I feel his full length slowly go into me and then out. I moan quietly and take my feet out of the tube so their just in the air. He thrusts into me gently and fastens his speed after a while."hard! Jack!" I scream and moan. He thrusts into me harder and faster. He tightens his grip on the tub and grunts on every thrust. "Elsa! I think I'm gonna!" Jack yells and releases himself. I wrap my arms and legs around jack and cling on to him firmly. We both pant while I hang on to his body. "God Elsa. Your really good." Jack says panting. "Your...amazing." I breath. I let go of him and he gets off me. I blush and he scratches the back of his neck nervously. "I'm gonna um go make breakfast." Jack says. I nod and he leaves the bathroom. I drain the tub and get out wrapping a towel around me before going into the bedroom.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for another smut chapter but I felt the need to do so😂 please comment and vote!