Rapunzel?!

Elsa's pov
I walk into the bedroom and them into the kitchen. "Hey." I say blushing. "Hey, your blushing." He says smirking. I kiss him and there's a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Jacks says. I nod and he walks off.
Jacks pov
I walk over to the door an open it up. "Jackie!" Someone says and jumps on me. "Rapunzel?!" I say shocked. She kisses me and I hear someone clear their throat behind me. Rapunzel then gets kicked off me and Elsa stands beside us. "Get off my boyfriend!" Elsa yells at rapunzel. "Excuse me?! He's my boyfriend?!" Rapunzel says. "Jack?" Elsa says. "Elsa, this is rapunzel, my Ex! Girlfriend! Rapunzel, this is Elsa, my Girlfriend!" I say. Rapunzel glares at Elsa and then attacks her. "Rapunzel!" I scream and pry her off Elsa. Rapunzel try's to get out of my grip but I keep hold of her. "Elsa go to the bedroom." I say. She nods an leaves. "How did you find me!?" I say. "I put a chip in your phone." She says smirking. "Your disgusting." I say disgusted.  She wipes her hair and blows on her nails. "I know." She says smirking. "Get out!" I yell. "I will get my revenge!" She says and screams from the top of her lungs while walking out of the hotel room. I roll my eyes and Elsa enters the room. "What was that all about?!" She says. "She's really obsessive." I say. She nods. "She's crazy." Elsa says. I nod. "Come on let's get going." I say. She nods and we grab our belongings and leave the hotel room. We take our key back to the main office and give it back. I grab Elsa's hand and we get in my truck again. "Florida here we come!" We both say.