Prologue

"I know what you're doing Heather. You're trying to make me jealous," He said, huskily into my ear. Alejandro began to tease my neck with his lips and my breath hitched.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," I lied, moving my neck from his lips. His laughter boomed around the office.

"You're lying," Alejandro whispered into my ear. He then paused. "Do you still have feelings for me?"

"No," I spat. "I'm with Edward and he is an awesome boyfriend, for your information. Great in bed, too," I turned around and winked at him.

"You're lying," Alejandro sang. "Lets play a game. I'll torture you into saying that you still have feelings for me, because deep down I know that it's true,"

He's right.

"I will torture you for exactly one month and if you don't admit it by then, I'll leave you alone," Alejandro continued.

"Deal,"

****

Heather Sandos. Cover of every magazine. Glamorous model. Sadly, her perfect life was destroyed, when she agreed to a deal from the devil himself.

A/N: This is a work of fiction. The characters and events portrayed here are fictitious or used fictitiously. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

Thank you :)