Chapter 2

Schantal POV

Silence, my girls kept their mouths shut because of an angel walking in the midst of the road. My eyes turn to someone who's sitting in front of me, her face was flushed. I know how Xianne's feeling that time and thinking of what she'll gonna do.

We should hide, this girl really is embarrassing when she sees her crush. Xianne usually drag us in her brainsick behavior when she saw Therj, her ever beloved Steve Johann Lopez. I and the three next to me stood up trying to escape the not so good scene to happen. Xianne was facing our direction yet eyes are on Therj and as expected she shouted.

"Babe! Where are you going? Are you hungry? Babe! I miss you!"

The vocalist- Yman, look at our direction while Therj is still busy on discussing something. Venice drag my notes and thew it on Xianne's face so that Ymm wouldn't notice Xianne's eyes on his bestfriend.

"Ouch! What was that for?", Xianne's voice was loud and annoyed.

I really want to spank this brat. We sat down again and Yu keep on laughing hard. Rain was just smiling at us, I just join their laughter when Therj entered the cafeteria.

"You really are crazy, I'm pretty sure he knows that you are making scene for him to notice your crackbrain drama", I said trying to hide my smile.

"Hayyyy, I like him that much. It's just that I can call him babe in my sweet dreams."

"When will you ever grow up? You like playing games." Finally, Rain spoke up.

"C'mon. I'm just having fun and I'm really glad that you're here to support me. How sweet." Xianne said in grin.

"Support yourself!", we exclaimed in chorus.

"Ouch! That was too loud. Hayyy, I think I'm being obvious, don't I?"

"Yes you are, if I am on his place you could be ANNOYING", Venice said emphasizing the last word.

"Stop it, I think he's giggling at this moment." Xianne said trying to convince herself.

"That's right! That's my babe!" Yu commented and we burst out laughing.

As what they're always saying, if you can't beat them, then join them. I know that whenever how hard we try to tell Xianne worst things about her flirting Therj, we knew all along the argument we will not win the war.

"Psst, psst. Schantal? Aren't you hungry? Would you like to grab some sandwich and noodles in the cafeteria?", Xianne said bathing her eye lashes. For I know, she just wanted to stalk Therj.

"C'mon Xi, I'd love to. Let's go!", Venice answered for me then drag Xianne from her seat.

"Okay, okay. Calm down I can stand on my own. Would you mind joining us?", she eyed us and we all stood up and went to the cafeteria.

We settle down in the round concrete table with five seats in color red. I decided to pick coffee latte and banana cake.

"Oh my gosh, our eyes met just the moment we step out the cafeteria, he's so cute." Xianne started.

"Really? Oh, who looked away first?", Venice ask Xianne with an excitement in her voice.

"He drop his head first." Xianne said in a smirk.

"Are you sure?", I said trying to hide my sarcasm. According to some assuming source, when a boy and girl's eyes met, the first one to break the eye contact is affected.

"Well, yes! I'll treat you snacks good for one month when he become my boyfriend."

"Uhhm. Uhh..." I choke and Venice hurriedly give me my coffee latte.

"Hahahaha! Terrible Xianne. What have you done?" Yu said trying to stop herself from laughing hard.

"Shut up! hahahaha. I'm sorry Schantal. Im just kidding, I'm pretty aware that it's just my wild imagination." Xianne's voice was loud yet you can feel a little sadness.

"Don't feel bad about dreaming Xi, c'mon cheer up. There's somebody out there who's dreaming of you also." I said trying to light up the mood. Her eyes glimmer upon hearing my encouragement.

"Why on earth you feel down, if I know you have Mr. Rockstar and Mr. Wacky in your mind."Yu turned to Xianne and tap her back.

"Yeah right." Venice agreed.

After a few minutes we went back to our classroom.

Xianne POV

I like Therj, but I also like Drake ( mr. Rockstar) and Steve (mr. Wacky). I smiled at the thought of making fun on my crushes.

I was sitting on the armchair near the classroom door when our classmate, Mike came over. He stand beside me and hit my arm with his elbow. My face drop down since it was lifted by my hands earlier. I ignore his presence and shift to another side. He followed me and tapped the back of my head.

"What's wrong with you? Can you please just stop annoying me?", I told him and walk away.

Later, I feel him on my back. He tapped me again but this time when I look back he's pretending that he never did that to me. I didn't mind him and came back on sitting.

"Hey." He said trying to caught my attention. Im not really in the mood to play games.

"Hello!", he wave his palm in front of my face. Still no response from me. Suddenly he bend down and tickle me on my sides.

"Hahahah, hik hik.. M-Mike hahahaha.. hikhik.. s-stop! Hahaha." After a while he stop and we are now both laughing.

"I wonder why little Xianne is behave at this moment. Do you have your period? Hahahaha", Mike said when I open my bag and pull out my cellphone.

------------------------------------------------------

❤❤❤akosibhebaicute