Chapter 3

Xianne POV

"Shut up! I'm behave all the time." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay, maybe you're not in the mood to be a mess today because of your period. Pao, Xianne has a period today!"he called out to his bestfriend Paolo, who's talking to Venice and Schantal.

"Woah! Ewww. Get lost little Xianne!", Pao shouted back without moving an inch from his seat. Seems like they have an important topic. Well, I know Pao, nothing is more important than discussing rumors about the people sorrounds him.

"Eww your face! Go to hell Paolo!", I replied in my high pitch tone. I turn to Mike and said, "One more mention of my period and I'll break your neck."

"Relax Xianne, or else your...

period will come out in your nose. Hahahahaha!" Mike said while messing my hair and before I could hit him back he ran off laughing.

"Grrrrr!", I stuck out my tongue at him and give him a death glare.

Just in time, my teacher came and boredom starts to play with me.

I told Yu to hit me with her elbow whenever our professor look at my direction. I laid my face on my desk and close my eyes. For the nth time, Yu hit me and aware of my own sign I lift my sleepy head. I took out a bond paper and starts to draw.

I know I'm not the only one feeling this drowsiness. I have to do something to fight this sleepy subject. I start to sketch something on my paper. Hmmm. Since there is only one thing that I can draw when I was in elementary, I decided to ease my boredom.

My brain came to life when I start my imagination. Somehow, I manage to keep my eyes open while the class is going on. I was half way done with my masterpiece when Yu noticed my work.

"Oh, what's that?"

"Uhm, this? I'm thinking that this is what you will going to wear on your 18th birthday." I said still finishing my work.

"Oh really? How sweet. This is cute. I wish I could actually wear this. Hahaha"

"Of course you can. Just imagine that you're wearing this."

"Is this done?", she asked me while looking on my drawing.

"Uhuh.. wait. I'll just put my signature. Whenever I'm not around, I hope that you'll remember that there's someone who made this gown for your debut."

"Why didn't you took up fashion designer as a course? Seems like it's your passion."

"Nuhh. Maybe God has wonderful reason why I took this course, I think it's because I met you." After saying that I give her the piece of paper.

"Yayks.. thanks Xianne.", she giggled and give me a half hug.

Venice POV

3cos θ+ sin θ=3sin θ/cos θ... blah. Blah. blah.

Oppss. I came back on my senses when I dropped my sleepy head. This time schedule makes me drowsy. Five minutes more and for sure this subject will be one period wasted. I stood up and went to the seat located at the back and in the center aisle. I pull down my hair and put on my earphones. When I opened my notes, I click my phone's music on and my brain starts to function.

I'm humming the song when I decided to maximize the music volume. Now, I felt like I'm on the disco bar. The music makes me energetic.

--- It's hard to look right
At you baby,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

And all the other boys,
Try to chase me,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

Before you came into my life
I missed you so bad
I missed you so bad
I missed you so, so bad

Before you came into my life
I missed you so bad
And you should know that

So call me, maybe! ---

My concentration was distracted by my seatmate, Clauie hit me by her elbow. When I looked up, all eyes are looking at me. It takes a few blinks before I realize what just happened.

The classroom was filled with laughter. I didn't noticed that I sang it out loud. I wonder how long am I singing the song before someone hit me? I flushed scarlet because of embarrassment.

I just laugh with them when I recovered from my stunned state. Paolo look at my direction and smirk. I just rolled my eyes at him. Our professor continue our discussion and this time, I tried to concentrate.

I'm walking down the stairs when Mike blocked my way.

"So call me maybe huh? Nice one. Hahahaha"

"Shut up! Hahahaha", I hurriedly enter the ladies room.

My friends are waiting for me at the canopy. They're laughing and teasing each other when I arrived.

My stomach starts to grumble and I ask Schantal to accompany me in the cafeteria.

"Would you like to come with us?", I asked the three girls.

"Na-uhh.. I'm still full", Yu said. While Rain is waiving her hand without breaking her reading wattpad stories. Xianne is looking somewhere and seems like in deep thinking. I turn back and start to walk away.

"Did you pissed off Xianne?" I ask Schantal.

"No. Why?"

"She looks troubled."

"Well, maybe she's just not in the mood."

"Yeah right." I shrugged and smiled.

------------------------------------------------------

❤❤❤akosibhebaicute