Ch.2 The Punisher

Hey your franks kid right? Yeah, may I ask who you are? Of course my name is, Jack Harper, I'm your fathers partner. Partner? Oh he didn't tell you. What, what didn't he tell me? Wow kid, your father was a serious man, he liked helping others not like a, hero. Hero? What kind of hero then. Just a hero, but I got a question for you kid. What is it? Do you know who the punisher is.

It was October 13, 2015, and I'm still in the hospital from 3 days ago, from that shooting. It still hurts like a bitch. So do you, says the man in the suit. Um I heard of him, he's known for killing bad guys, and gang members right? Your correct, but do you know he wears a steel plated mask of a skull but carved with a knife.(if you played army of two I'm talking about rios mask). W-What? Wait?!? Does it look black with knife carvings right? Yes, how do you know? (Shocked). I found something like that in my dads basement that went under the house. Brian, I'm here to discuss something Important your only 14 and I don't think it's the rig.... He's the punisher. What? He's the one, the known as punisher, I know it's my father, let me take his place! Um son like I said your only 14 and what do you know about killing. I'm trained by my father, besides who trained my father. I did. Then you can train me. I'm sorry, but I cant do that your dad would be..... WEL HES GONE! I WANNA AVENGE HIS DEATH, FOR ME AND MY FAMILIES SAKE! Please let me take over. (Sighs) ok kid if you wanna train that bad, and your doing this to avenge your father, your just the kid your father told me about. Well it's official, Your now the knew punisher. Here. (Tosses keys). What's this? Keys to his 1970 charger, and his garage of equipment. And here's a phone to contact me privately, so neither me or you will get tracked down. Ok. Well we're all set, for now on Mr.Castle  I will be working for you. Thank you, I won't let you or my father and my mother down, I'll be the man my dad always wanted me to be, and to make sure he rests in peace. Ok kid well I gotta run, I'll be waiting for you. All that went through my mind is how did my dad not tell me he was punisher, so those stories bout punisher, were stories about my father, The punisher IS my father. This whole time I thought he was a man that was unknown, to the government. He took down the biggest cartels there is. But during that he suffered the ones close to him like what happened to me and my mother. I Remember the man that played football with me or helped me with girl problems and bullying, he was always there for me, when I needed him most. I can't believe he kept a secret from me, but I need to get some rest, it's been a long day.

13 hours later

Aghhhhhh!!!!!!! Mr. Castle WAKE UP MR. CASTLE!!!!! (Exhaling hard) huh what happened?!?! I had a n-nightmare. Oh sweetie it's ok, says the nurse. Everything is ok. What time is it mam? 2:30pm. Ok, is it still visiting hours? Yup till 10:00pm. Ok thank you can you call a friend over for me? Yes of course Mr. Castle, what's the visitors name? Jasmyn. Ok I'll contact her in just a bit. Ok, thank you. (Nurse calls Jasmyn) is this Ms.Jasmyn? Yes this is. Hi, Mr.Castle wants to see you. Ok I'll be there in 10 mins. Ok. (Hangs up). I hope Brian is ok. Brian still awake looking out his window watching the people pass by peacefully and having a fun time. (Knock, knock) um, Brian, you awake? Yeah. Hey. Hey. How are you today Jasmyn? I'm good just was thinking about you. (Her hair was covering her left eye). Hey,(tries to lift her chin up but then she begins crying) what's wrong? I'm sorry Brian. Sorry about what?! (She lifts her hair from her eye and it was badly bruised). Who did this to you?!?! My Ex-boyfriend. (Sighs) you ok? No, it hurts really bad. Nurse!, someone shouted outside the hallway. Brian and Jasmyn look at each other curiously then Brian gets up. Then, gunshots were heard, and a man yelling "Where's the punisher!" Then Brian comes out with Jasmyn behind him. Stay here and don't open this door till it's safe ok! Ok. She was scared, the way she looked at me, was the same look I gave to my father when I was dying. I SAID WHERES THE PUNISHER!!!!! I'm right here!!!! Then Brian stabs the man with the gun, making him drop his gun and Brian picked it up. WHO SENT YOU! Ha you think I'm gonna tell you little... (Gunshot to the arm) WRONG ANSWER! Tell me who sent you! The gang known as southern blood. Kill me and your ass will get killed in less then 3 days. Is your gang responsible for my fathers death?!? Haha you do remember us, I was the one who killed your old man. (Shoots the guy in the head). Fuck you! That's for my father you piece of shit, I hope you burn in hell motherfucker! I will hunt your whole fucking gang down and I will end your whole gangs existence. Jasmyn opens the door then starts crying when seeing Brian with gun and killed the man. Brian! Jasmyn, I-I'm sorry. No, I meant to say do what you need to do. Avenge your family's death, becarful. I will. (Kisses her for the last time before walking out to the bathroom and found his clothes and got dressed and found the keys, jack gave him, and walked out the hospital and got in the car jack had left him, his dad's 1970 charger). I will avenge your death dad and mom. I will make you rest in peace, dad I ask you to be my guardian angel to take down the gang that ruined our family. I'm sure I'll go to hell for this but no only am I gonna need gods help, I'm gonna need the Devils help as well. Jasmyn, I love you, I won't let you down. (Pulls his phone jack gave him, and contacts jack). Hello? Jack, it's time. Ok.