Ch.7 The Big Bad Punisher

I don't want to see y'all dead too, stay alive for me keep living through life without me, live in peace, but I'm not giving up right now, I'm gonna end all those motherfuckers and I'm gonna make'em pay for what they did to my mom and dad, I swear it!", yelled Brian. "Well if you want these motherfuckers dead I suggest you train hard, and Also I'm gonna help to I want some payback too", said Jack.
December 13, 2015
"I finally leave the hospital after 8 days of feeling like shit", says Brian. I'm gonna kill them all, and I will make them suffer for what they did to me and for what they did to my loved ones, brian says in his head. "Am I crazy, I always thought to myself as I kill bad people, am I doing the right thing, or hurting the ones close to me, I need to end this quick before it gets more out of hand even worse, they kill the love of my life.
2 hours later...
(Opens door) "great to be home", says Brian.
As he sees blood on the ground and remembers when he was shot then had more flashbacks, most of which were his parents dying and then him blacking out, Brian shouts out loud and cries.
"Why is this happening to me!", yells Brian.
Brian gets on his knees and starts crying and yells louder then Jack and everyone arrive outside Brian's house and hear the screams and rush in the house to see Brian on the ground yelling and crying.
"Brian!", yell Jasmyn and yui.
"What's wrong", everyone asks.
"I'm sorry I just had a bad flashback, I just suffer to much, and I'm afraid to lose all of you.", Brian says.
"It's ok Brian were here with you and as long as your alive we are alive also nothing will happen to us because your here and you will protect us no matter what and we will protect you too", says Jasmyn.
"Yeah big brother, you saved us once, or maybe more times and if you give up on us then who will save us instead, you are The Punisher, our hero, our family member, we believe in you and I know that maybe this is harder for you to get used to but your as tough as dad and you can handle any situation, I love you big brother", says yui.
"Thank you guys for y'alls support, I will do my best to end this mob and avenge my parents death and make them pay for what they put y'all in., says Brian.
5 hours later...
It is now 12:36 am and Brian is at a mob meet up and the gang known as southern blood, Brian is on top of the roof with a custom suppressed mossberg 464 spx (tactical 30-30) and slowly and carefully picking gang members that are guarding the gangs hq (head quarters) then unloads his rifle and puts it back in his bag and leaves it on the roof and gets down and starts moving up. As he's walking beside a portable he sees a gang member that comes out of the portable pulling up his pants and tying his belt, as Brian saw the gang member walk the opposite way Brian came to conclusion that there is a hostages in the portable that are being sexually abused so Brian went to investigate only to be greeted by a giant buff guy.
"Hello there mister Punisher", says the gang member. As he grabs him by the throat and throws him threw a window and hitting a wall, as Brian gets up, Brian pulls out his Knife and stabs the giant but only for him to laugh and pull out the little knife and grabs Brian by the throat again and the giant stabs Brian with his own knife in the chest, as Brian screams in pain Brian gets pissed off and hits the giant in the face with his brass knuckle glove and cut his cheek bone, then superman punches him in the nose and breaks it then Brian grabs him by the throat and beats him to death with only one hand and leaves his face broken and destroyed and goes back to proceed to check the portable and when he opens it, he sees so many little girls and woman tied up and naked, bruised, and cut as he finds blankets and covers all of them he hands one of the girls a phone to call the police and to get out of the hq then he proceeds to enter the hq. After 20 mins of Killing bad guys and releasing prisoners in the hq he is ambushed by the leader and 6 other giant gang members.
"Not these fucking Giants again, goddamn it.", says Brian.
"There's no escape now mister Punisher, you are now trapped and I have a lil surprise for you young man, bring her out.", says the leader.
"Brian!"
Brian recognizes that voice.
"You son of a bitch!", yells Brian.
Brian is enraged that they have Jasmyn as a hostage only it was a trap and Brian was shot 15 times in the chest, but his vest could only stop 7 bullets so the other 8 shots hit him and injured him.
"Brian!!", yelled Jasmyn.
"Aw I see you have fell for this pathetic trick, look cutie your boyfriend is bleeding out, hahahaha, not its time to have a little fun with you.", says the leader.
Jasmyns ex came out looking evil and walked up towards Jasmyn and pulled her towards him and started to make out with her but Jasmyn was resisting as he was starting to abuse her and Brian laying half dead in the floor with bulletholes. Brian was having another vision.
"So that's it kid, you come so far just for you to lie there in your own blood on the floor while your gf is being molested, comon son, wake up, Wake Up, WAKE UP!", yells frank.
Brian wakes up quickly only to react so fast that he drew his dad's 45 colt western pistol and headshot 5 giant gang member but only the leader and one giant and Jasmyn ex were left and Brian reloaded the revolver and shot Jasmyns ex in the shoulder and legs and severely injured the leader and breaking the neck of the giant he tied the ex and the leader together and threw them in a part of the hq that were full of explosives so as Brian and Jasmyn were walking away Brian looked at Jasmyn and handed her his 45 1911 and told her to shoot and she hit a propane tank and the whole hq exploded and think that it was over as they were walking away from the hq a man jumped down a roof and landed in front of them blocking they're way. Brian drew his 1911 but the man sliced the bullet in half with his sword.
"Who are you?!", says Brian.
The man answered.
"Your worst nightmare"
Only for the man to shoot his gun and the bullet missing him but hit Jasmyn in the stomach and sending her to fall back and hit the floor as Brian was shocked and enraged he pulls out his Bowie knife and runs at the man and wanting the mysterious man dead.

A/n - hello guys sorry I haven't been updating this book that much I've just been busy with life stuff ya know anyways if y'all can encourage me to post more it might help me well have a nice day. :)