Got What It Takes?

As Jon had to cook for all the men of the Nights watch, he realised that he would have to do all it takes to be a ranger like his uncle Benjin. This would mean he would get to go beyond the wall and fight for the North. He wanted to fight against the wildings and the white walkers that had been gone for thousands of years but have returned.
Jon trained the men so they could become better at fighting but also trained himself to get even better then he already was.
He knew he had what it took......
He trained himself and he had a dyr wolf, which is a the symbol for the Stark's. He had the advantage of the mighty wolf.
The men of the nights watch are all unwanted. They need to stick together if they are to defend the wall. The wall has been defended and also achieved of victory for years.
Jon has started to make some friends at the wall. He knows that if he feels comfortable around the men then he will have someone there for him when he becomes a ranger. Also, because he knows he won't be able to go near a woman. The vows he took are sacred.

A Few Weeks Later.....
Jon is starting to get in the Lord Commander's good books, as he is really trained the men hard, and saved the Commander from a man of the undead.-Someone who belongs to white walkers in the undead army. He was a man of the nights watch that went out as a ranger but didn't survive.
Jon now, doesn't have to cook for men and can carry on practising for when his time comes. The Lord Commander knows that Jon is ready however he doesn't want him to leave the wall in case the men can't cope without.