Pitied Kageyama Tobio x Devilish Reader

Just imagine someone named Ayato in Karasuno team... Enjoy!!

(bf/n) means best friends name btw

Reader pov

“A-Ayato-kun, I really like you and, I’d like to be your girlfriend.” I said shyly looking down.

“Of course! You can be m-"

“STOP!!!” Ayato got cut off by a fuming Kageyama Tobio…

~flashback~

“(y/n)  ! Let’s go it’s lunch time!” (bf/n) shouted at me from outside the classroom.

“Hai’! Give me a minute I gotta find my wallet! Actually go on ahead and grab us a spot I’ll catch up.”

“Okay. I’ll buy ya something if you can’t find it in time!”

“Thank you!!” I shouted towards her as I continued my search.

“Arghh!! WHERE IS IT? It’s got all my money and not to mention it has that picture…!"

I was starting to lose hope when someone plopped my wallet on my desk. I was about to snatch it up and go catch up with (bf/n) when it was grabbed by someone else. It was being held above my head and out of reach. I tried to grab it but missed because of my short height; that didn’t stop me from continuing to try though.

“Hey! Stop jumping around you can’t reach it!” I looked to the owner of the voice. It was none other than Tobio my buddy aka my enemy aka my secret crush.

“Give it back! And you’re not even that much taller yourself!” I jumped again but still didn’t reach it.

“Tch, just stop you can’t reach it no matter how many times you jump. You’re too short.” He smirked down at me.

“I hate you!” Give it back!” I shouted at him.

“I wonder how much money you have in there. It’s gotta be a lot if you’re so desperate to get it back…or maybe you have a picture of your crush like a little school girl.” I made a final attempt to grab it and stop him from looking, but I still couldn’t reach! Damn 180cm height!

“Oh? What’s this?” He looked at the photo and smirked. His face changed to one of shock when he realized who it was.

“You…you like Ayato?!” He shouted in surprise. I seized my chance and grabbed his hair causing him to yelp and drop the wallet.

“Itai!! (y/n)! You didn’t have to pull my hair!” I glared up at him.

“If I didn’t do something you would’ve kept blabbing on and then the whole school would know about this!” I held up the photo of Ayato. ‘He’s not even my real crush…He’s my twin but most people don’t know that so I pretend to have a crush on him so no one will realize I actually like Kageyama..’

“I won’t blab. I already knew you liked him. You’re always staring at him in class. Not to mention you always show up to volleyball practice and watch him.” My eyes widened in shock.

“Y-you knew?!” Kageyama nodded.

“Good luck with your crush. And don’t worry I won’t tell anyone, but I have a price…” A dark smile spread across his face creeping me out.